Phone glitch

wenerdog

Some people may be experiencing the internet on the phone to glitch out like myself. Open you emails and find a bank statment. http://gta.wikia.com/Websites_in_GTA_V Use this website to enter the site manually, Using eyefind crashes the phone but so far everything else works. I will try to find a link for the car store. As that is needed for 100%

Hope I help some people.

Some people may be experiencing the internet on the phone to glitch out like myself. Open you emails and find a bank statment. http://gta.wikia.com/Websites_in_GTA_V Use this website to enter the site manually, Using eyefind crashes the phone but so far everything else works. I will try to find a link for the car store. As that is needed for 100%

Hope I help some people.

i thought i was the only one...so it's just eyefind, everything else works? good to know...i still think its funny that the in-game phone can crash just like real-life

I may have entered some of the vehicle sites wrong as they are not working. But to get 100% buy a jeep from warstock. Still can use stocks and buy others things. Seems to be a thing for many people. I think it happens once you finish the story. Hopefully first patch will fix this. Kind of annoying when you want to buy things.

I may have entered some of the vehicle sites wrong as they are not working. But to get 100% buy a jeep from warstock. Still can use stocks and buy others things. Seems to be a thing for many people. I think it happens once you finish the story. Hopefully first patch will fix this. Kind of annoying when you want to buy things.

I did some testing last night and it seems to happen after Meltdown. I did some testing last night, and I can do any of the other missions, and the internet works, but as soon as I complete Meltdown, the internet just breaks.

• 1 month later...

Mine stopped working after i did the last heist. Once i got paid for it i was going back to start the assassination missions, and found out the stupid internet crashes out and causes me to lose my radar, and change character ability.

• 1 month later...

It's not just eyefind that is glitched out, its seems to effect all the pages that update with story missions.

bleeter.biz crashes just like eyefind.info and Lifeinvader.com shows up with no information.

I read rockstar believed it has something to do with going on the internet while replaying - not something I have done recently, but I did do ages ago (I remember seeing multiple copies of the same page on bleeter so maybe that was the problem...)

Edited by SpinelesS