Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Looking for some people to help out with the One For All Achievement with the Battle Hardened DLC. Send me a message if you are willing to help out or need the achievement yourself. it wont take long at all, thanks.

GT: Saifears

I'm in need of 2 more achievements for 100%

- wolves for lambs - complete a full wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps.

- one for all - with any of the additional characters, perform 29 "revive" actions.

Can't seem to do online alone, would preferably like someone to help boost and I will return favour on a game we share, thanks x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey all think this game is dead online and seeing as i am only just getting to the online achievements as only bought the game 1 week ago if anyone

is up for ALL the ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS that you can boost add me as a friend and send a message with it will return the favour Obviously :)

Need help with the co-op stuff so I can get to Level 20 and higher so I could access the vids and stuff :p

Also need help with the Revive actions if possible.

If you can help, please SEND ME A MESSAGE to my gamertag TrevL85A2 x360a Let me know that you got my gamertag from this site please, as I've gotten a lot of spam messages at times.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey there folks, looking for help with One For All (20 revives achievement, DLC). Hit me up at GT: TVthePunisher if you need it too.

I may be able to help with a few others but it's been a long time since I did the original multiplayer's achievements, so I'm not too familiar with the requirements for those.

Not looking to do wolfpack in a group though, I solo that ._.;

Added! Hope to play against/with you to pop those achievements :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...