New DLC Achievements...

Cade91

Yeah lol I doubt they would do:

Two Demons One Cup - 10G

Kill two Gluttons while covered in their feces.

Made me laugh and gag at the same time, and i wish companies would leave the DLC it just gets annoying.

Edited by DMocky
spelling

Anyone seen the two new ones at the bottom of this list?

http://www.trueachievements.com/game.aspx?gameid=2253[url=http://

Yep. I'm just about to complete this game and return it to BlockBuster. Nice. Its only 40 GS pts though. Does this mean its still gonna cost 400 M$ points? Any idea when this is supposed to come out?

BTW, the one's listed in the first post link are obvious fakes.

Ughhh I am soooo sick of DLC for every video game. What happened to being able to buy a video game and getting the complete game. Seriously EA and Activision are setting a horrible example for all other companies.

My guess is they're trying to continue adding things to the games post-release to keep gamers interested and to prevent people from selling the games over the internet or at Gamestop, since the publishers get absolutely no cut of the money on used sales.

My guess is they're trying to continue adding things to the games post-release to keep gamers interested and to prevent people from selling the games over the internet or at Gamestop, since the publishers get absolutely no cut of the money on used sales.

Very much so. The insert that comes with the game even lists 3 months worth of DLC releases.

You are right, but they can not keep my interest in their game with some shitty levels, that are cut from the game. I hear also this level is about 10-15 mins long.

And yes, i sold my copy and not sorry about that. Average game that not deserve to stay in my collection. :woop:

Edited by sepulturas666

DLC has 2 achievements at 20G each, giving a new total of 1040G. But the DLC can be completed in about 5-7 minutes without difficulty. There's also a couple of guides in the Dark Forest sub-forum to get the achievement for not getting lost in the DLC.

So it's easy enough. :)