Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

For you and anyone else who is having trouble finding Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan, I found it on my way to the Vice Street Crime "The Badger Game". I had my partner drive there and one was passing me right away when I got there.

Tried that method with like 10+ reloads, no luck. Only car I need :(

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, when you say "Westlake Hollywood" where on the map are you talking? I don't see any streets or other parts of the map marked as that.... thanks in advance!

westlake is the area from hoover st. east to central.

OMG!!!! now I'm 94/95 !! only one car that I can't fucking find !!!!!

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/uploads/monthly_05_2011/post-2-1306393902.jpg

Oldsmobile S98 Convertible - Wilshire << I searched here for more than 2 hours around Wilshire .. I've got nothing!!!

ELP.. I hate this game@@

found this car on the white shoe murder case while driving between locations. spotted it three or four times.

Ok now I'm ticked. I could have sworn I found the Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan while looking for the Dodge Fuel Truck 2 days ago. Then yesterday I found the Dodge Fuel Truck while searching for the Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan but it didn't save!! So I have to re-find both vehicles!

I wasn't sure if I had found the Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan before but now that the Dodge Fuel Truck is missing and I'm at 93/95 instead of 94/95, I'm freaking pissed off -_-

Edit: Finally got them both! Went back to 3rd, 4th, and alameda junction and found the dodge fuel truck after about 10 minutes, immediately went to wilshire and found the Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan! Woot :D now I just need the last 40 Film Reels (easy) and I'm 100%!

Edited by Alpr

Hey folks, any advices for me how to get those 3?

1. Ford Convertible 11/25

2. Ford V8 Sedan 18/25

3. Pontiac Torpedo Six 24/25

- this car is NOT in the parking lot of the set up

Please, help would be really appreciated.

Btw, the Plymouth P5 is the car you chase the burglar in the homicide traffic desk street crime "Canned Fish"!

It is not to find on the parking lot of the story beginning in "Another War"

Ok, so I have the Brady Game guide and its not doing me any good since it doesn't give me street names as to where the cars are located, only cases that involved them... so I come on here and look at this "guide" and its EXACTLY word for word what the Brady Guide says!! Seriously... I thought this website frowned upon people copying guide books?

Found the Cadillac 75 Limousine Series around where the Cadillac 61 series (the car before it) was listed

also is there another small park on 2nd street? The only one I see is on the corner and I don't see any sort of Cadillac 61 series car there =/

also I saw many cars that look A LOT like it around the Westlake tar pit (assuming this is the westlake area) but yet it didn't register as a new car :(

EDIT: anyone know of a guide being worked on where specific streets/landmarks are being mentioned for finding the cars instead of mentioning specific cases?

EDIT: Where specifically is East Downtown?

Found the Cadillac 61 series (4-door #3) in the parking lot of the gas station on the corner of La Brea Ave and Sunset Blvd while in Homicide free roam :)

Edited by b1zarr0

Ive found thus far that the cars are usually NOT where this guide says they are in specific cases...Ive stumbled upon them at random locations in other cases

this whole thing reeks of being randomly generate :(

the last car I need is no where near the damn Maldanado residence >.<

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Found someone driving the Plymouth Sedan on 4th St between San Pedro St and Central Ave while on Vice desk free roam

2 Achievements totaling for 110 points for the :D

Edited by Tyger7

Just for the record, if no one has pointed this out yet, the Buick 2dr Sedanette is in (or has the chance to be) in the parking lot to the NORTHeast of the Sawyer House fire in the mission "Gas Man". Not to the southeast as the "guide" suggests.

I can not for the life of me find the last three vehicles I need.

GMC Pickup - I have seen alot of trucks that look like it, with the wood trim and all, but getting in them does not register it as the GMC so I am quite confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Pontiac Sedan Six - Once again, I've been in the area and I can't seem to find it at all. Not sure if there is an area that would be more prone to it appearing more specific than the guide.

Ford V8 Sedan - I just can't seem to find this one at all either. One's that look like it, just not one with the exact smaller details.

Would appreciate any hints!

I can not for the life of me find the last three vehicles I need.

GMC Pickup - I have seen alot of trucks that look like it, with the wood trim and all, but getting in them does not register it as the GMC so I am quite confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Would appreciate any hints!

The guide says central police, but rather than parked up I found the car driving around the area. I kept circling the area so the car park above would refresh (so to speak). Eventually I found the car waiting at the lights at the intersection. The car is very distinctive as it has wooden beams along the side. But saying that its easy to miss, the one I had looked slightly different to the one pictured.

I don't know if this helps but also the utility type of car only seemed to spawn at dusk, after and before that they wouldn't show at all.

need 3 more cars!

any help is appreciated!

17. Ford Tudor Convertible

Location: Wilshire. Also in the Hall of Records parking lot during "A Polite Invitation."

Where is this militar base?? please explain to me

7. Nash Deluxe 600 Army

Location: South West most part of the map at the Militar base. Its the large circle drive by itself. Can't miss it too badly. As soon as you pull it, it will be to your right infront of the building. (South West most part of the map.)

9. Buick Ambulance

Location: Central. This is actually a rare find. It's not the same make as the ones the city has in service. This Buick model can be found in the West Central area on 8th Between Beacon and Union.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Qyop2nHiw&feature=BFa&list=PLDAB3D5D4E4D5C1A6&index=17]YouTube - ‪L.A. Noire - 2 Door - Ford Tudor Convertible‬‏[/ame]