help please

Hi guys just last achievement to get and i need one logo i have followed the guides on TA, gameFAQ and the videos on utube but i cannot find these two below on chapter 7:

3. after riding an elevator up to a missile silo (silo beta) where you have to lift the nose cone off the rocket to get the second plutonium. You will be on a C shaped catwalk, look down on the wall behind the missile, it's in a small nook about one floor down. Hope it helps.

5. As you progress through the level Soundwave will tell you that you need to drive down some tunnels. You will then scan a vehicle and proceed through an interactive door. Continue down this long tunnel until it becomes blocked off and you have to shift over to the right to continue. At this point turn around

I HAVE found the area they are i have followed the video inch by inch and found where they SHOULD be but there isnt one there :( its only these two logos but i have restarted the checkpoint 3-4 times but no :(

any ideas would be great :D

First of all, that's Chapter 6, not 7.

1 - Restart the game, not the checkpoint. Exit the game (to the dashboard) and restart it. Select to do the entire chapter again. Maybe it'll show up. Select the chapter from "Replay" at the main menu. All the symbols, even the one's you've gotten, show up.

2 - Clear your cache. There are numerous places in these forums on how to do that.

3 - Other than that, deleting your game files and starting over from scratch is the only other alternative, but you've have to replay every chapter like starting a new game.

thanks for that mate. i did restart from the checkpoint where the logo are and found them this time but when i destoryed them the achievement never poped up. is this because i did it from checkpoint and not through the entire level? i was told you can go from checkpoints?

I am 100 percent sure these are the only 2 i am missing.

Thanks

Upon getting the final (27th) symbol, the achievement tracker does not pop up. Instead, the achievement does.

Sorry to say, but other than going through the game again and destroying all the symbols again (they show up again upon restarting a level), the game doesn't tell you how many symbols you've collected other than destroying one you hadn't previously. And without a checkpoint guide, you'll have to go through from the start.

The only way to avoid this is getting them in order. That way you know how many you've gotten, and you can mark them off as you get them. That's how I did it and had no problems.