DLC Achievement Guide: Online Multiplayer + Wallace pack

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/Wilhelm/ScottPilgrimDLC-OnlineMultiplayerandWallacepack_zpscd606899.png

(Disclaimer: I'm having issues connecting to a match, below is speculation on how the online achievements work, until I can connect to a match)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1492/UPjSIz0=.jpgWallace the novice! - 10:gsicon:

Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack

Join or create a match for either public or private (if you have friends) via the Network Game option.

Quickest way would be using a maxed character on Average Joe difficulty, selecting World 1-1 (Frozen Suburbs) and play through until the end of the stage.

Use
to find people to play with!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1492/UPky264=.jpgEverybody wants to play - 10:gsicon:

Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)

Join or create a match for either public or private (if you have friends) via the Network Game option.

You only need to use Scott, Ramona, Kim, Stills and Wallace for this acievement (Knives doesn't count).

Quickest way would be using maxed characters on Average Joe difficulty, World 1-1 (Frozen Suburbs) and play through until the end of the stage.

Use

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1492/UPsT0hs=.jpgAnd... It's a Wrap! - 10:gsicon:

Clear the game once with Wallace Wells

Just play through With Wallace Wells from the first stage to the last on Average Joe difficulty, to speed things up you can use the power of love sword.

If you want to be max level before starting and don't have the money to move over from another character, you may also use the Konami Code Money Trick as described in
until you have about $700.00 and then pay off Scott's Late fees in No Account Video (a shop, the first, in World 1-2: Shopping District) and level Wallace up (buy 'Seven Shaolin Masters' 10 time and then 'Alone and Disturbed' until you are level 16).

Power of Love sword

At the Title Screen:
:xbut:
:xbut:
:xbut::abut::bbut::ybut:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1492/UPrzKog=.jpgWallaciraptor! - 20:gsicon:

Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack

Just keep setting up a network game for World 1-1 (Frozen Suburbs) on Average Joe difficulty with a maxed stats character, will be faster with friends as you can take turns killing all of the enemies.

Use

Edited by Doktor Wilhelm
broken links

For "Wallaciraptor" just start up stage three and beat up the hordes of 1HP baddies.

Arn't they only at the start, and not the rest of the stage?

But you've reminded me that that is the shortest World!

For "And... It's a Wrap!" just load up the last part of all the stages where you fight the bosses and it should pop on the last hit of Gideon.

If I remember correctly then you can't load up the later levels if you haven't gotten there with that character?

Credit to the guys over at PS3T.

I'll give credit for changes that come for thinking about the points that you have raised to youself! ;)

Edited by Doktor Wilhelm

If I remember correctly then you can't load up the later levels if you haven't gotten there with that character?
Well the game has online so someone with a maxed character could host and help you beat all the bosses.

Alternatively I haven't played this game in a while but wasn't it possible for guests to play as one of the main profiles characters?

Edit: Just started up a game with a level one Wallace and the entire map is unlocked from the get-go online.

Edited by mcnichoj

The links in the first thread aren't working dude

Thanks, fixed (I think?).

Well the game has online so someone with a maxed character could host and help you beat all the bosses.

Alternatively I haven't played this game in a while but wasn't it possible for guests to play as one of the main profiles characters?

Edit: Just started up a game with a level one Wallace and the entire map is unlocked from the get-go online.

I still can't help but wouldn't it just be quicker to play through the whole game on easy with a maxed Wallace.

Though I can see it as a good back up to playing through quickly solo.

(Also, I can't seem to be able to use a Guest profile?)

(Also, I can't seem to be able to use a Guest profile?)
I think they got patched out.

That aside this is all you have to do.

1. Play online as Wallace with a friend that is maxed out.

2. Only do the second half of each stage.

3. Repeat stage three for 200 kills.

4. Start up second half of first stage as every other character.

Bam, DLC done. Now you help your friend.

I think they got patched out.

That aside this is all you have to do.

1. Play online as Wallace with a friend that is maxed out.

2. Only do the second half of each stage.

3. Repeat stage three for 200 kills.

Bam, DLC done. Now you help your friend.

Seems unnecessarily complicated.

Here is my path to all 4 achievements:

1 solo playthrough with Wallace. Maxed him out on 1-2 using the Konami code.

Played world 3 5 times, one with each character. You'll obviously get two of those for sure and you should be extremely close to 200 enemies after 5 quick runthroughs of world 3.

Seems unnecessarily complicated.

Here is my path to all 4 achievements:

Played world 3 5 times, one with each character. You'll obviously get two of those for sure and you should be extremely close to 200 enemies after 5 quick runthroughs of world 3.

Whatever works for you, I got it done already.

So, only playing through the 2nd half of a World online with each character does count? :D

That Is achievement road map material right there! :p

Hm am i the only one who can't get the sword code to work now?

I press X X X A B Y at the title screen, just like i always did pre-Wallace-DLC.

But nothing happens, no sound, no nothing.

And as mentioned above me, you can't use the guest trick to get money faster anymore. ''Guest'' is just not there lol.

But what rly irritates me is that the sword code doesn't work anymore... But i guess i am rly the only one because noone else on the internet experienced it. :l

All the other codes are still working fine for me ._.

Ah and till now i didn't know that you have to be online in order to be able to use your leveled characters and extra modes... God that sucks.

EDIT: Sword Code worked suddenly... Well i'm glad lol.

And regarding the saved chars... there appears a warning that you need the latest Scott Pilgrim Xbl Update to load them as soon as you picked them the first time in Singleplayer.

Edited by WaKK0r

Hm am i the only one who can't get the sword code to work now?

I press X X X A B Y at the title screen, just like i always did pre-Wallace-DLC.

But nothing happens, no sound, no nothing.

And as mentioned above me, you can't use the guest trick to get money faster anymore. ''Guest'' is just not there lol.

But what rly irritates me is that the sword code doesn't work anymore... But i guess i am rly the only one because noone else on the internet experienced it. :l

All the other codes are still working fine for me ._.

Ah and till now i didn't know that you have to be online in order to be able to use your leveled characters and extra modes... God that sucks.

EDIT: Sword Code worked suddenly... Well i'm glad lol.

And regarding the saved chars... there appears a warning that you need the latest Scott Pilgrim Xbl Update to load them as soon as you picked them the first time in Singleplayer.

Because he put in the wrong code! It's :xbut: :xbut: :xbut: :abut: :bbut: :abut: :ybut:

Thanks for the Guide otherwise. This DLC is so laggy and buggy, it should have spent more time delayed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...