Deal of the Week thread-Improved 360 edition!

Dustinator

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be more, I noticed MLB2k13 was $9.99 tonight so maybe other 2k stuff to follow. Borderlands maybe? No clue I really didn't dig deep into it yet.

MLB 2K13 was part of the Deal of the Week for last week, which ended today.

However, it's very interesting that a few 2K games have been discounted. Perhaps a drop in price? Dunno.....

Top Spin 4 - $40.00 / 33% drop in price

NBA 2K12 - $40.00 / 33% drop in price

Bunch of Rocksmith DLC on sale. Too lazy to list those....

All prices in USD according to xbla

Bioshock $9.99 (save 50%)

Bioshock 2 $9.99 (save 50%)

- Protector Trials $2.49 (50%)

- Sinclair Solutions $2.49 (50%)

- Rapture Metro $4.99 (50%)

- Minerva's Den $4.99 (50%)

Bioshock Infinite $19.99 (50%)

Borderlands $9.99 (50%)

- Underdome $4.99 (50%)

- Zombie Island $4.99 (50%)

- Secret Amory $4.99 (50%)

- New Revolution $4.99 (50%)

Borderlands 2 $14.99 (50%)

- Mechromancer Pack $4.99 (50%)

- Tiny Tina's $4.99 (50%)

- Psycho Pack $4.99 (50%)

Amazing Spider-Man $39.99 (20%)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown $19.99 (50%)

- Slingshot Content Pack $3.49 (50%)

- Elite Soldier Pack $2.49 (50%)

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $40.19 (33%)

Retro City Rampage $10.04 (33%)

Edited by Kankui

Xbox 360 Games:

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 (50% off)

Spider-Man: Dimensions - $14.99 (50% off)

Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 (50% off)

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - $14.99 (50% off)

Spider-Man: FoF - $14.99 (50% off)

Deadpool - $39.99 (20% off)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 (50% off)

X-Men: Destiny - $19.99 (50% off)

Transformers 2 - $14.99 (50% off)

Transformers: WFC - $9.99 (50% off)

Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 (50% off)

Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 (50% off)

Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 (50% off)

NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 (50% off)

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements - $9.99 (50% off)

[PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 (50% off)

Gun - $9.99 (50% off)

Deadpool DLC

Merc With A Map Pack - $2.39 (20% off)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine DLC

Weapon X Arena - $4.99 (50% off)

Transformers WFC DLC

Map and Character Pack #1 - $2.49 (50% off)

Map and Character Pack #2 - $2.49 (50% off)

Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse DLC

Peter Griffin's Man Boob Mega Sweat Pack - $2.49 (50% off)

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements DLC

Exclusive Maps, Classes and Weapons - $2.49

Arcade Games:

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - Free (100% off)

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved - $2.49 (50% off)

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 - $4.99 (50% off)

Assault Heroes - $2.49 (50% off)

Assault Heroes 2 - $2.49 (50% off)

Vigilante 8: Arcade - $2.49 (50% off)

Terraria – Xbox 360 Edition - $7.49 (50% off)

Hydrophobia - $2.49 (50% off)

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures - $2.49 (50% off)

Golf: Tee It Up! - $2.49 (50% off)

Zeno Clash UE - $0.99 (90% off)

Zeno Clash 2 - $7.49 (50% off)

Dragon's Lair - $4.99 (50% off)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - $7.49 (50% off)

Arkadian Warriors - $2.49 (50% off)

Gin Rummy - $2.49 (50% off)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD DLC

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 HD Revert Pack - $2.49 (50% off)

Rocksmith DLC:

Best of You by Foo Fighters - $2.00 (33% off)

My Hero by Foo Fighters - $2.00 (33% off)

Times Like These by Foo Fighters - $2.00 (33% off)

Walk by Foo Fighters - $2.00 (33% off)

Wheels by Foo Fighters - $2.00 (33% off)

Black Magic Woman by Santana - $2.00 (33% off)

Oye Como Va by Santana - $2.00 (33% off)

Smooth by Santana feat. Rob Thomas - $2.00 (33% off)

Alive by Pearl Jam - $2.00 (33% off)

Bottoms Up by Nickelback - $2.00 (33% off)

How You Remind Me by Nickelback - $2.00 (33% off)

Rockstar by Nickelback - $2.00 (33% off)

Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson - $2.00 (33% off)

No Rain by Blind Melon - $2.00 (33% off)

Edited by Abel Bejarano

After having a week+ to ponder things, I have come to the difficult decision of resigning from my post of maintaining this thread. Truth be told, I've had a lot less time to play than I have years past. Add on the fact I've not been as excited about Microsoft with many MANY things in regards to the 360/X1 the past year(message me if you want more info on that), and the desire to play is just not there anymore.

I remember when we originally posted in the old Deal of the Week thread whose OP was out of date for almost two years. We would post all the deals and everyone would know to look in the last few posts/pages to find the DotW. Hard to believe that I took the reins and created a new Deal of the Week thread and it'd be going strong for more than 2 years.

Big shout out to TV, SM, Waggly, Kankui, Andreas, MasterShake, Abel, Mabus, Jez, Xtowers and all others I might have missed. Without all of you posting deals and talking about your gaming experiences, this wouldn't have been some fun times. Again, thank you all :)

I'll still be around posting on this site and will update every once in a while, but if someone else wishes to create a new thread for these Deals and maintain daily, please take the torch ;)

snip

Cheers for these. Just picked up X Men Destiny, should help with GSL! :p

After having a week+ to ponder things, I have come to the difficult decision of resigning from my post of maintaining this thread. Truth be told, I've had a lot less time to play than I have years past. Add on the fact I've not been as excited about Microsoft with many MANY things in regards to the 360/X1 the past year(message me if you want more info on that), and the desire to play is just not there anymore.

I remember when we originally posted in the old Deal of the Week thread whose OP was out of date for almost two years. We would post all the deals and everyone would know to look in the last few posts/pages to find the DotW. Hard to believe that I took the reins and created a new Deal of the Week thread and it'd be going strong for more than 2 years.

Big shout out to TV, SM, Waggly, Kankui, Andreas, MasterShake, Abel, Mabus, Jez, Xtowers and all others I might have missed. Without all of you posting deals and talking about your gaming experiences, this wouldn't have been some fun times. Again, thank you all :)

I'll still be around posting on this site and will update every once in a while, but if someone else wishes to create a new thread for these Deals and maintain daily, please take the torch ;)

Don't you go anywhere dude! ;) This is my go-to thread.

Oh i got mentioned in a positive way for the first time in years on the internet (Unless you meant someone else)

This one of those threads ive been checking waaay too much just because you always been doing a nice job getting everything sorted and updated quickly, you have done a very nice job and its been nice to get info very fast :)

I understand what you mean about the whole gaming thing though, im in the same boat nowadays.

Hopefully you will find the love for gaming and return with lots of free time to keep me updated deal wise in the future.

Thank you for an excellent job, you are fucking awesome :)

I do not have the time to game anymore either. Having two kids does that to me... I still do check and hope that some day I'll get to play again with great games for cheap. My backlog is so big, it's crazy.

Thanks for taking the reins and doing what you did. Hope it all works out for you.

Xbox 360 Games on Demand:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 (17% off)

Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 (25% off)

Hitman: Absolution - $19.99 (33% off)

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION - $14.99 (40% off)

Just Cause 2 - $14.99 (40% off)

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $39.99 (20% off)

Sleeping Dogs - $19.99 (20% off)

Arcade:

The Walking Dead - Free (100% off)

DLC:

Lost Planet 3

Map Pack 1 - $4.99 (17% off)

Map Pack 2 - $4.99 (17% off)

Map Pack 3 - $4.99 (17% off)

Survival Pack - $4.99 (17% off)

Edited by Abel Bejarano

Deal of the week:

1st october - 7th october

Dragon's Lair 50% off

Hydrophobia 50% off

Zeno clash 50% off

Zeno clash 2 50% off

Terraria 50% off

Sales and Specials: Activision Publisher Sale.

1st october - 7th october

Up to 50% off

Picked up Terraria (always wanted to try it) and Zeno Clash UE (which is actually 90% off).

Dustinator, thanks for the shout-out. I can sympathize with your schedule and general attitude towards Microsoft and Xbox. You've been a great pal. This is a thread I check regularly. I don't want you to abandon it, but at the same time I wouldn't blame you if you did.

:) thanks for the shout out. You did an awesome job on this thread. Who ever takes this thread on will have some big shoes to fill.

This is a shame, but I do understand your reasoning for this; people change and move on to other things. I may not post here as often as I used to but I still check this thread on pretty much a daily basis. Thanks for your hard work over the last couple of years - without this Deals thread I wouldn't have half the backlog I do now! :p

Back on topic, Zeno Clash and Terraria are definite buys this week!