Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not looking to boost to be honest, just play some good clean matches to get my achievements, but I'm definitely up for some friendly competition between you guys ;)

GT: GeezusDyian160 (yes that is supposed to be an i, totally effed up my gamertag when I first made it:p)

I know I will be playing his game a ton.

so if anyone wants to add me feel free. don't know how good I'll be, but i have no prob. boosting.

GT: CRYPT1C PANTH3R

+1

hit me up on release day..I'm locking myself up in my man cave once this is out...looking for friendly competition

GT: BIL3STYL3

Dert McGert

I will be laid off after June 1st so I will have a lot of time to play.

I'm in the same situation bro...I'm in southern california and there are zero jobs out here...it forced me back into college

I will still have time for some UFC carnage...looking forward to cracking some skulls online! :chair

ok so on release day I will be looking for a boosting partner, to get to level 50, or 100 wins witch ever comes first. I suggest we both make dummy accounts to use so that we don't have loses or it will be harder to level up.

My Gamertag is: wx MAGIC MAN xw\

add me as a friend on live

i will be on everyday between 3-9 Pacific Time or 6-12 eastern time

I'm in the same situation bro...I'm in southern california and there are zero jobs out here...it forced me back into college

I will still have time for some UFC carnage...looking forward to cracking some skulls online! :chair

LOL dude thats the funniest smiley ive ever seen.

But yeah i'll be lookin for anyone who either wants to straight up brawl or boost. im fine with both. look foreward to seeing some of you in the octagon.

Btw GSP4LYF! Canadian Pride!