Show Off Achievement (Stunt Jumps) Glitch :)

Psymon

I was in GTA Online grinding out the Downtown Underground race. In the race, you have an opportunity to get a stunt jump because it is directly in the race path. Each time the jump is successfully completed it will award xp (you will see the xp being added to your total xp if you do it correctly) and apparently will add one to the counter controlling this achievement. When the counter reaches fifty, the achievement unlocks. This does not need to be done in one sitting because I got the achievement early on in my session last night.

Below is a picture and video of the glitch I made a few days ago

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4570/wk6x.jpg

Just thought I would share this as it might help some people.

Edited by DarkxMaterials

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in GTA Online grinding out the Downtown Underground race. In the race, you have an opportunity to get a stunt jump because it is directly in the race path. Each time the jump is successfully completed it will award xp (you will see the xp being added to your total xp if you do it correctly) and apparently will add one to the counter controlling this achievement. When the counter reaches fifty, the achievement unlocks. This does not need to be done in one sitting because I got the achievement early on in my session last night.

Go check out video guide. Wrong place. You need go to GTA V forum not GTA Online. Check out achievements guide in GTA V forum. It is not glitched. Few of stunts you need perfect land. So keep trying again and again until you succeed. :)

Go check out video guide. Wrong place. You need go to GTA V forum not GTA Online. Check out achievements guide in GTA V forum. It is not glitched. Few of stunts you need perfect land. So keep trying again and again until you succeed. :)

I got the achievement in GTA Online by doing the stunt jump found in the Downtown Underground race fifty times. It belongs in this forum because the glitch occurs in GTA Online. I am not having trouble with this achievement because I already have it.

I got the achievement in GTA Online by doing the stunt jump found in the Downtown Underground race fifty times. It belongs in this forum because the glitch occurs in GTA Online. I am not having trouble with this achievement because I already have it.

Ok I got now. Sorry if I misread it. I understand. I think I just reply quickly because so many forum threads about stunt jumps glitch title. Lol :)

Wow, wish I knew this instead of driving around doing them all legit!

I suspect this might be good for the achievement but not the 100% completion so doing them legit probably wasn't a waste.

Im pretty sure you only need 25 for the 100% completion, so this still could help with both achievement. Cutting the amount needed to do in half.

True, but looking at the 100% checklist, you would only need have to find half of the stunt jumps then in story mode because it looks like only 25/50 stunt jumps are needed.

Yeah that is what I was trying to say. You can do 25 different jumps in story mode as that is all that is needed for the 100%, then the stunt jump in online mode 50 times to get the 50 jump achievement.

Does it go towards the 100% at all? I'd rather do this than follow a video and do them all.

Just doing this does not count towards your 100% because it did not unlock the misc. requirement of getting 25 stunt jumps. I have not got a stunt jump after this happened to me though, so I will test it but I am pretty sure you would need to just find half of the stunt jumps as previously stated.