"All Elements" List

Blarghinator

Ok on my count there is only 131 items in Episode 1 & 2 of this list. I currently have 134 so I am guessing they are ones I already had.

Edit: 131 is correct as you begin with 4. I obviously missed something. So all good. My advice is not to reset. This happens to be my 3rd playthrough due to occidentally hitting that hint button and I haven't once had a new element that has not added to the count.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Ok on my count there is only 131 items in Episode 1 & 2 of this list. I currently have 134 so I am guessing they are ones I already had.

I am on the exactly same situation, 134/135. And I have counted all elements, there is really only 134 on my list. Hell, what I am missing? Should I try to reset the progress?

I am on the exactly same situation, 134/135. And I have counted all elements, there is really only 134 on my list. Hell, what I am missing? Should I try to reset the progress?

No, do not do that. I just kept trying some of the newer elements and I finally got it. I have just recounted and 131 makes sense now as you begin with four. So just go through everything in this list. Tedious but much quicker then restarting from scratch.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

No, do not do that. I just kept trying some of the newer elements and I finally got it. I have just recounted and 131 makes sense now as you begin with four. So just go through everything in this list. Tedious but much quicker then restarting from scratch.

Nope, I re-counted twice the list. Considering the 4 elements you get in the first chapter (earth, wind, fire, water) plus the void you get in second chapter, there are only 134 elements on that list.

You may have created the final element without noticing that it was not on the list. Can you check your elements to see which one is it? It is probably under plants, ying/yang, air, fire, aliments or man groups, because all other groups already have 10 elements on it.

Nope, I re-counted twice the list. Considering the 4 elements you get in the first chapter (earth, wind, fire, water) plus the void you get in second chapter, there are only 134 elements on that list.

You may have created the final element without noticing that it was not on the list. Can you check your elements to see which one is it? It is probably under plants, ying/yang, air, fire, aliments or man groups, because all other groups already have 10 elements on it.

Ok top to bottom in order:

Ying/Yang: 8

Fire: 8

Bacteria(Purple): 10

Air: 7

Plants: 9

Animals: 9

Food: 9

Tools: 10

Civilization: 10

Technology: 10

Transport: 10

Earth: 10

Human: 7

Water: 4

It doesn't add up to 135 as some are removed when you progress from Episode 1 to 2. Let me know which one does not match up and I'll give you the full list.

Note: I can't say this is definitely correct as I had to reset Episode 3 and 4 to see this so it is actually the start of Episode 3 so their may be even more that have been removed.

well, the only group you have more elements than me is the plants group (9 vs the 8 I have) but surely a lot of elements seems to vanish at the start of episode 3...

Can you tell me the elements on the plants group??

The fact I have one more then you it has to be one of these as the one that is added goes into a new separate group.

Apple

Palm Tree

Coffee

Sunflower

Grass

Reed

Fern

Tree

Flower

Once you figure it out do a 'Ctrl' 'F' on Page 1. If it is actually missing from the list let me know and I will tell you how to create it.

• 2 months later...

According to this list the item im missing should be in the food group.

But I really cant figure it out.

I have the following:

Milk

Beer

Wheat

Bread

Dough

Feather

Flour

Meat

Can someone please check which on im missing?

Ive checked the list 3 times and i dont see it :(

Im at the end of episode 2 134/135

Ok top to bottom in order:

Ying/Yang: 8

Fire: 8

Bacteria(Purple): 10

Air: 7

Plants: 9

Animals: 9

Food: 9

Tools: 10

Civilization: 10

Technology: 10

Transport: 10

Earth: 10

Human: 7

Water: 4

It doesn't add up to 135 as some are removed when you progress from Episode 1 to 2. Let me know which one does not match up and I'll give you the full list.

Note: I can't say this is definitely correct as I had to reset Episode 3 and 4 to see this so it is actually the start of Episode 3 so their may be even more that have been removed.

In the first post, on episode there is actually 1 item missing if you follow the guide from start up to the end of episode 2.

I triple checked and even reset chapter 2.

Urgh :(

Ok, I thought the very same thing and did what you did, i.e. resetting the chapter but realised I was actually missing one. How many elements you got in each group?

According to this list the item im missing should be in the food group.

But I really cant figure it out.

I have the following:

Milk

Beer

Wheat

Bread

Dough

Feather

Flour

Meat

Can someone please check which on im missing?

Ive checked the list 3 times and i dont see it :(

Im at the end of episode 2 134/135

Just checked my list. Your missing coffee.

Seeds (Ying/Yang) + Energy (Ying/Yang).

Actually I have coffee, but its under the Plants category.

I have

Yin yang = 9

Fire = 8

Ghosts and stuff = 10

Wind = 7

Plants = 9

Bacteria and stuff = 10

Animals = 10

Food = 8

Tools = 10

Society = 10

Tech = 10

Transportation = 10

Earth = 10

Human = 9

Water = 4

Actually I have coffee, but its under the Plants category.

I have

Yin yang = 9

Fire = 8

Ghosts and stuff = 10

Wind = 7

Plants = 9

Bacteria and stuff = 10

Animals = 10

Food = 8

Tools = 10

Society = 10

Tech = 10

Transportation = 10

Earth = 10

Human = 9

Water = 4

Ok, do Human (Human) + Domestic Animal (Animals). Will give wool which I reckon is what your missing. Even though that is a Episode 1 element it still added for me.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Ok, do Human (Human) + Domestic Animal (Animals). Will give wool which I reckon is what your missing. Even though that is a Episode 1 element it still added for me.

Holyshit!

That was it!

I must have gotten a bug though, because I had already created clothes and fabric.

As I did hunter + beast.

Anyway thanks a million! :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure if this is mentioned in another post, but you've actually missed one out I.

I've just started the game and followed the list and I ended up getting 134/135. I double checked and I'd not missed one. So I randomly did Human+Dragon and I got Superhero.

I did a CTRL+F on the thread and nothing pops up.

• 2 years later...