Career Walkthrough

ckoch12

• 2 weeks later...

Hello xDante 1986, for this achievement in congo you must kill a wild hog in less than 5 minutes, the time trial is not for the buffallo. You have to go to the most lefty path right after the beginning of the mission.

• 1 month later...
Hello xDante 1986, for this achievement in congo you must kill a wild hog in less than 5 minutes, the time trial is not for the buffallo. You have to go to the most lefty path right after the beginning of the mission.
Well, actually you can't kill the wild hog until after you get off the boat (that's probably what you meant.) Once you get off the boat, yeah, just move forward a good 10-20 steps and then look for an opening to the left. Go into the opening and take the path that leads to the right. Once you do, you'll either see the wild hog or he'll run you smooth over (he ran me over every time). Once you kill him, the time trial and objective is complete (it should take no more than a minute between the time you get off the boat until you find the wild hog and kill him). Now, you just go back out to the main path, take a left, and continue with the main mission.

To get 100% on ths stage - make sure you kill all snakes you see (optional - protector)

- make sure you kill the jaguar (or was it a leopard) (as soon as you cross the pirhanna river)

Actually, when I killed the jaguar crossing the river the missions ends and you do not end up saving Roberto. I quickly reloaded last checkpoint, which then glitched the game and did not give me credit for completing the level, not even the achievement. I had to restart my whole game.

• 4 months later...

Great guide thanks.

I've got a tip for the Thailand mission though.

After you tranqulilse the 2nd bear and cross the water into the area with the elephants, if you shoot each elephant with a tranquiliser dart, by the time you run to the other edge of this area to the last bear they will be unconscious.

Makes the last bear so much easier if you don't have to dodge angry elephants.

To get 100% on ths stage - make sure you kill all snakes you see (optional - protector)

- make sure you kill the jaguar (or was it a leopard) (as soon as you cross the pirhanna river)

Actually, when I killed the jaguar crossing the river the missions ends and you do not end up saving Roberto. I quickly reloaded last checkpoint, which then glitched the game and did not give me credit for completing the level, not even the achievement. I had to restart my whole game.

This just happened to me :(

Back to Russia to wrestle the bear who killed Sergei for the 3rd time... :(

• 1 month later...

Can levels be replayed? Also how do I place the bait in level 4? I kill the animal and it says I killed it, then I go to pick up, and when I try to cross the piranha just kill me.

:confused:

Edit: Thank God for google search engine. After you kill and pick up a capybara you need to press the back button/go to gear/ and then select the capybara meat. When you cross the river just press (A) to drop it.

Edited by newbsicle

• 2 months later...

The guide is good except for mission 4, why not just write it properly instead of everyone having to waste time restarting cause u lie about it ffs. And mission 9 oh what an amazing help that is "Head towards the X" Amazing help like thats not obvious, dont tell us how to get there or how to get past the elephants. . . This is the worst guide i have ever seen.

Edited by A J

• 2 weeks later...

this is a pretty good walkthrough so far and then i get to where you need to find the 4 tigers and it really needs some help. it is terribly hard to follow and is having you landmark off of items that you have no idea where they would be unless you already know where they are in which case you really would not need the guide?

the guide is good for the first one, for the second one you are not trying to find a temple in the trees just go directly south of the first tiger and you will find a path in the middle of the hill once you are over the hill you can see a temple and if you move a little closer and turn your sense on you will me able to see the 2nd tiger. the directions for the 3rd and 4th are good.

then the guide is pretty goos until mission 9 where it just says go to the x with no info as to a manner of getting there. the only way across is just to the right side of the large rock on the right side.

Edited by Upcountrytripod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decided to check back on this page today to see if it helped anyone....I started writing this guide because there were a few spots in the game that were extremely frustrating for me that weren't supposed to be if only you knew where to go. I rented the game and sent it back before i decided to write this so it was all from memory! (obv bc I mixed up a couple levels and was vague in spots.)

Originally I was only going to give tips on the few spots where i had trouble (where i put ***) but decided to just go for it and give a little help for the whole game. This is not supposed to be a professional guide by any means and I'm glad people have offered more suggestions for things they found difficult. Sorry to people who thought it was the "worst guide ever," but it was only supposed to be a place to look that might help you if you are stuck.

Good Luck and get through this game as quickly as possible bc it was a terrible game.

Edited by ckoch12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The guide needs pics.

For Alaska, use these two pictures to find the locations of the 10 wolves. (The last one is along the way to the cabin.)

For India, use the third picture to find the location of the 4 tigers.

For Thailand, use the last picture to find the two bears. (The 1st one is right in front of you.)

The indicator is the location of the final animal that you would be searching for.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/737f4cd4.jpg?t=1292965864

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/ffc71ce3.jpg?t=1292965901

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/ef5985d1.jpg?t=1292965922

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/a260e352.jpg?t=1292965956

Edited by Ryot Control

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...