Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

The last set of EA server shutdowns got me looking through my EA games for titles with online achievements. This game is old enough and has a potential to be in the next set of discontinued service.

I am looking for the belt achievements. If you manage, to win an online title, I am an interested person, and only want the belts for the achievements.

Add me, and mention in a following message it is for Fight Night Round 4 (otherwise I would not know and may deny).

GT = ZeroCrono

Edited by ZeroCrono
No one at EA thought these achievements were a bad idea?!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, im also looking to win these 3 online titles before the servers are shutdown, if anyones up for boosting then please message me on xbox with the message "FNR4 belts", my GT is Guy BuddyDude. I'm only looking to get the achievements so will lose the belts straight back to whoever can help me out and will also help them with any achievements they need help with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone who wants to boost. I need the following achievements

- Solid Contender (Win 5 online ranked fights)

- A force to be reckoned with (Win 10 online ranked fight)

- Comeback kid (Win online after being knocked down twice)

I'll obviously help with any achievements you need. :)

Message me at my gamertag which is MR ROYAL 03.

Edited by MR ROYAL 03

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost the following:

-Solid Contender (Win 5 online ranked matches)

-A Force to Reckon With (Win 10 online ranked matches)

-Comeback Kid (Win a Online ranked match after being knocked down twice)

-Pain Brings Glory (Win a match in Online World Championship Mode)

I am in the Eastern Time Zone and am usually available 8am - 2pm. Message me and we can figure out a day and time.

I am very interested in starting and completing this game, however, I am not completely sure how this belt system works and I would really like to know before starting. From what I understand the person who is currently number 1 is given a belt for the weight class they are number 1 in and can then distribute this belt by losing to another person who then can pass the belt on, and so on. I have access to 4 Xboxes and many live accounts and would be willing to boost to the top of the leaderboards if necessary to obtain these achievements. Of course I would also be willing to pass the belts on when/if I obtain them as well. Would somebody be able to verify whether or not my understanding of this system is correct or not?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...