Staff Promotions

Creech

I would like to let everyone know about three staffing changes.

Troy0891 x360a has been promoted from guide team to moderator

Hayden and jackanape have been promoted from moderator to super moderator.

I really appreciate all the hard work they do, and this way I get to slyly compliment them while giving them MORE work, guilt-free!

Seriously, congrats to all three of you!

:woop:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLZ! It does take a lot (although I hear maple syrup works pretty well as an alternative...)

Urban myth. Its just like the Cinnamon Challenge. You can't do it and people just laugh at you if you try.....I don't know this from personal experience or anything and has NOTHING to do with Pants obsession with it.:o

Its just like the Cinnamon Challenge. You can't do it and people just laugh at you if you try.....

I can confirm this. Here's the proof! Maybe a couple of years old, but it still haunts me!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOAxsb38UKQ]A spoonful of cinnamon - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Nozza

Quiet down...you simply pull the wagon, you don't own it...now giddy up :p

Thanks for making my class give me weird looks. Laughed out loud after reading that post in the middle of lecture :p

OT: Congratz you three, though Troy's promotion is little older. I saw jackanape's name dark blue before seeing this thread and was slightly confused. And I'd support the campaign of getting Creech the red name!