Figure?

Moogle0119

Hey all, it seems the only missing treasure I have left to get is the "Figure". I have no idea how I've managed to miss this in each of my playthroughs. Is this a random drop from a certain enemy or is there a particular place I can pick this up in one of the levels?

I've beaten the red dragon with all 4 characters and picked up everything from the chests before grabbing the ring of fire resistance last. I've also been picking up every drop that I see on screen for each playthrough I've done, hoping that it would drop randomly from a monster but I even managed to nab a Scroll of Lightning Bolt already before seeing the Figure drop.

• 6 months later...

Someone had a video of it being in a sewer area, which corresponds to the Old Well. I ended up getting the tiara from one of the hidden rooms (3 steel chests, only 1 key), but later on in the caverns where all 3 paths join up, I found a figure in a chest in the main hallway.

Not sure if it matters, but I had the elf as my character. Also, I started from the Black Dragon/graveyard area; that was a short level even with the boss, and I think you have to play the previous level to choose which path you take when you get a choice of sub-paths.

As a note, that Old Well area has 3 basic parts:

1) Fire Beetles

2) Beetles + troglodytes

3) Troglodytes

I found 2 secrets. First was at #2; there's a gem on the wall that is actually a button. 'Use' it by attacking while up against it, and it opens a room with a chest. Second was with #3; after killing several troglodytes quickly, another appeared... then ran away by moving to the wall, which opened up for him. This had the 3 steel chests I mentioned earlier.

Might be able to constantly replay those stages (black dragon, old well) to try and see if you get any good drops.