Demolition Day and Stone Master

gatorbait

Are there any tricks to these games? Just about all the other games can detect me pretty well but both these games hardly register what I'm doing everytime. Demolition day I can't even manage 1000 points and Stone Master only registers me hitting maybe a stone or two per game. No matter when I reposition the camera and try and get a better background these games still barely work. The motion trick doesn't seem to work for me either. Any tips for these games to get them to work properly?

For Demolition Day, I was able to get the motion trick to work. It requires positioning your camera so that the moving object is barely touching the jackhammer, as the motion requires an "on/off" sort of motion.

As for Stone Master, breaking the stones is based on object velocity. If you're hitting the stone, it's an issue of how fast it detects the movement; if you're not hitting the stone, you're picking up artifacts in your picture and need to resolve that. My suggestion: point the camera against the wall while it's not moving, keep it there, and just sweep your finger across the camera...it usually works.

For Demolition Day, I was able to get the motion trick to work. It requires positioning your camera so that the moving object is barely touching the jackhammer, as the motion requires an "on/off" sort of motion.

As for Stone Master, breaking the stones is based on object velocity. If you're hitting the stone, it's an issue of how fast it detects the movement; if you're not hitting the stone, you're picking up artifacts in your picture and need to resolve that. My suggestion: point the camera against the wall while it's not moving, keep it there, and just sweep your finger across the camera...it usually works.

Finally managed to get these two! I just moved my whole console in to another room that didn't have as much clutter so it would detect my movements better and sure enough it worked. I just need to get a perfect on Let's Dance and I'll have the 1000. Any tips on this one? It seems like the dancing part you can get max everytime as long as you move but the poses are where they get me. I still can't get a good position where it will detect my whole body during the pose. I tried to just cover up most of the camera on these parts so that the body outlined would be filled but the most I could get was roughly 9300.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I cannot get 9999 on Stone Master. I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING, every trick, every body part (almost), every background, every damn shirt and i just cant hit 20 blocks in a row. My best is about 11 and that was pushing it. This is all i need to 1k this game, but its turning out to be a harder 20 G than Mile High Club. Seriously, is there any sure fire way of getting this one? This game is starting to make me miserable.

• 2 months later...
Are there any tricks to these games? Just about all the other games can detect me pretty well but both these games hardly register what I'm doing everytime. Demolition day I can't even manage 1000 points and Stone Master only registers me hitting maybe a stone or two per game. No matter when I reposition the camera and try and get a better background these games still barely work. The motion trick doesn't seem to work for me either. Any tips for these games to get them to work properly?

I've got the same problem, and its starting to piss me off, I dont hit ANY stone blocks AT ALL, and the drilling one will get about 150 points every 20 seconds, such a pain in the arse:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...