Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

i need somebody who knows how to do the still alive achievement or is willing to try and is pretty good at portal. in return i will help give you the professor portal achievement (if you still need it) buy making a new account and using a 2 day trial on it.

Message me on XBL if interested

GT: xXAKill3rTacoXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the single player, I haven't touched Coop yet so if anyone has finished Coop and wants the Professor Portal achievement give me a shout.

I'm also looking for someone to help me get all the online achievements too.

GT: CraigChaotic

Sent you a PM

Hey, so i only need 3 more achievements on this game;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1383/5-oTKkM=.jpgProfessor Portal

After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1383/5-0JMcA=.jpgFriends List With Benefits

While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1383/5-xwMJw=.jpgStill Alive

Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying

But to be honest i'm going to do "Still Alive" with a friend on split screen to make it easier. So i'm just looking for someone to help with "Professor Portal" (I have completed Co-Op so i need someone who hasn't started it yet) and i need one more person for "Friends list with benefits" (Thanks too for TheNutman69321 the hug). My gamertag is TheCyborgZombie and i live in the UK (For working out time zones) and i can be on basically anytime apart from 01:00 - 10:00 my time.

Edited by Lordzombiejesus

Ok I had posted looking for people to play with before but then got distracted by Mass Effect 3. Now I need to give Professor Portal to somebody and then play through the co-op getting achievements with somebody. If I can help YOU with either please respond to me on here or Xbox Live.

After that, I can give Professor Portal to anybody who helps me get it with my own secondary account which I have because I am a terrible gamerscore completionist whore.

Also, anybody know if a 48 hour trial will be fine for all achievements? If not I can just get some reyt cheyp gold.

Edited by Tarvu

If anyone is willing to help me finish off the last half the test chambers for course 3 along with all achievements related to courses after that, that would be much appreciated. I also need to get the Triple Crown (Solve 3 chambers in the Mass and Velocity course in under 60 seconds).

GT is bhVII

EDIT: DONE

Edited by AvengingCactus7

i'm looking for somebody who hasn't played to help me get professor portal. also looking for hugs for friend list with benefits.

my gamertag is Velvet Josh, just send me a message and f/r if you're interested in helping! let me know if there is something i can help you with in exchange.

Hey, I am looking to get the Friends With Benefits Achievement as well as Professor Portal. I may have a 2-day trial lying around and would be willing to use it to help someone with Professor Portal if they can help me get the achievement as well!

Message me anytime, for a hug or the Professor Portal one!

GT: BigTuna99

EDIT: Finished all achievements, thanks for the help!

Edited by BigTuna99

Greetings all!!! Recently picked up portal 2 and just finished the 1 player game so I'm looking to find a co-op buddy to complete ALL co-op cheevo's!!! If it helps I've not started any of the co-op side of the game.

I'm a long time browser of this website but first time portal poster!!!!!