COD Zombies - Is it just me?

its RIALTO

I was just wondering what everyone else's opinion is?

I really dont get the whole call of duty: Zombies game type. Admitidly i am BAD at it and most of the time i end up watching everyone elses screen and/or being revived. I dont get the whole level up, teleport here and there and the randon weapon purchases.

I am probably about to slayed to hell but i was just interested in everyones views.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get it. First played it in World at War which was just one map. It was ok sure, but I never got why so many people thought it was the shit and wouldn't shut up about it. I tried it in Black Ops and was not impressed then either other than the fact you got to play as JFK, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara and Fidel Castro. It doesn't seem that fun. Maybe I just don't "get it" but I'm always surprised whenever a new CoD is announced and three-quarters of the people talking about it are like "OMG \/\/i11 it have teh z0mbies?!?!?!11LOLBBQ"

It always kinds of concerned me because CoD (up until MW2 when the series went down the toilet) was always about Story and (non-zombie) Multiplayer. After these two things started taking a backseat to zombies I quit the series.

I recently just started playing zombies even though I've had black ops and w@w for ages. I would play online and it wouldn't be too fun, but playing with friends that communicate well is a lot of fun.

I enjoy the extra challenge of the Easter eggs, gives you something to do that's not just hang out in one area and kill zombies.

It does get repetitive though when you try to go for one achievement 6 times in a row and the reason you fail is not having luck with the mystery box.

In all honest opinion I really enjoy playing on the survival mode on MW3, To me it is more interesting because there is a lot more maps to play on there than zombies. On zombies all my mates loved it but I think it was for no life's. And to me it was boring, there is nothing that you could actually achieve on it but on survival it was so much better.

MW3 survival +1

ZOMBIES - 999999999999999999999999999999999999999

I hated it when I played solo or with randoms online, but ever since I started playing with friends I love it.

i agree with steel, if you are just joining random lobbies n shit it will be hard if you arent very good at the game. i know when i played it would only be with buddies, we would communicate when we were leaving the area and what the plan was. i think when everybody first starts they will be spending more time spectating, lol its actually a good thing. thats part of how i learned, spectating players who dont fall down every round :p.

personally i think the mode is fun, but i dont enjoy it as much as most probably do. after a while it gets boring, once you get the basic strategy the game is very easy. on "kino der totem" (spelling) i could get to round 40+ solo, then usually just quit because its the same thing over and over. just keep baiting everybody behind you, turn around and line up headshots to conserve amo.

Edited by niko da bos

I really don't get it. First played it in World at War which was just one map. It was ok sure, but I never got why so many people thought it was the shit and wouldn't shut up about it. I tried it in Black Ops and was not impressed then either other than the fact you got to play as JFK, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara and Fidel Castro. It doesn't seem that fun. Maybe I just don't "get it" but I'm always surprised whenever a new CoD is announced and three-quarters of the people talking about it are like "OMG \/\/i11 it have teh z0mbies?!?!?!11LOLBBQ"

It always kinds of concerned me because CoD (up until MW2 when the series went down the toilet) was always about Story and (non-zombie) Multiplayer. After these two things started taking a backseat to zombies I quit the series.

Honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

Bravo Good Sir

http://markreads.net/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/clapping.gif

Yes I have Dead Island but I got it on sale but haven't played it for over 6+ months.

I don't understand how this is supposed to be relevant... in any way possible.

I enjoyed the Zombies mode on WaW, not BO yet, but only with friends. It's boring and not fun with strangers and solo. It's just a challenge.

I still don't understand why there are zombies in a realistic war fighting game, but hey, it's still fun as hell with the right people, and it's better than nothing.

I think Zombies is fun because it is just so silly, it's just so disconnected from reality so you can just play it to have fun and mess around. I mean CoD is already silly and unrealistic, but at least they have some real weapons and the older ones were based on real wars and events. But Zombies is just crazy, plus it offers a nice co-op experience with friends as you really have to stick together to survive and the points system adds an older game style to it.

I'm not a zombie fan either. But, I just look at it as some people like RPGs some don't, some people like FPS some don't. It's just another mode that if people want to play it they can, if not that's fine to.

What I don't like is that it was a secondary, add-on mode in WaW. Now, it worries me that Treyarch is spending so much time on it that it will take away from modes and aspects of the game that I want.

I personally love Zombies and prefer it over the multiplayer mode of Call of Duty (Battlefield is more of my style). The Easter Eggs are a bit insane and require lots of patience to complete, but it's very satisfying and rewarding when it's done.

However, I absolutely despise how each pack that only contains one zombie map and a few other worthless multiplayer maps costs $15. The maps should be sold separately.

I personally love Zombies and prefer it over the multiplayer mode of Call of Duty (Battlefield is more of my style). The Easter Eggs are a bit insane and require lots of patience to complete, but it's very satisfying and rewarding when it's done.

However, I absolutely despise how each pack that only contains one zombie map and a few other worthless multiplayer maps costs $15. The maps should be sold separately.

And there's people (like me) who despise having to buy a zombie map to get 4 MP maps. lol :)