Mass Effect 3 Alternate Appearance Pack

GoldenEye250

Is it going to be a case of actually changing the appearance of the characters, or the usual change a little colour on the clothing?..

http://blog.bioware.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SkinPack3-1024x576.jpg

http://blog.bioware.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SkinPack2-1024x576.jpg

http://blog.bioware.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SkinPack-1024x576.jpg

Here's the bonuses the new armour for Shepard gives.

+25% Ammo Capacity

+10% Weapon Damage

+10% Power Damage

+10% Shield Regen Speed

+25% Shields

It looks identical to the Demolisher's amour with some Cerberus logos stuck on

There hasn't been much of jack shit that hasn't been reskinned in the last year with ME3.

Anyway, armor over 60%? That's actually impressive to say the least, even if it is a game changer. The female version is a reskinned Demolisher Skin, while the Male is reskinned from Kaidan's Alternate Appearance.

The new skins are decent enough to look at, what are the bonus stats to them?

Edit: Garrus having Turian Terminus Armor is funny.

Edited by incinerator950

CE is staying in the CE, the second one (arguably the best) comes with From Ashes.

This is standalone.

I believe the stats are as followed:

Garrus: 25% Shield

Liara: 25% Power Damage

EDI: 25% Power Cooldown

Rule of thumb is Power Cooldown unless they don't have it/they're ashley with mostly redundant skills, then they take Weapon Damage. Unless you're not a minmaxer, then just pick what looks nice.

• 3 weeks later...
I like everything about this pack; Except for that Cerberus logo BioWare feels the need to slap on every piece of armor for Shep they can...

If this was Mass Effect 2 it might make sense that he would wear Cerberus gear but in part 3? Nope. It's bad enough the first half of the game you're getting grilled by that idiot Ashley about still working with Cerberus, now they sell you clothes to make you really look suspicious.

I never learn from buying Mass Effect related content. Once again I bought the pack and found myself not using them. Shepard's armor having those Cerberus logos on it is annoying, makes my Shepard look like he misses them. I would of liked some new armor pieces and an outfit for Edi that makes her look human.

I bought this like I buy anything ME related, but I hope they put more work into the armor for Shep if they make anymore for him.

On a side note, Shep's Terminus armor is a lot lighter in color than Garrus's armor, so my OCD wont let me use it in ME3. ughh Why did BioWare change the Terminus? It looked way better in ME2...