Story Mode 100% Guide

Aww thats sounds horrible! I just recently started going through arcade and story mode. I was going to do those after I beat the tutorial so I can learn how to play the game but screw tutorial XD

And next time instead of doing tht we could always have another astral battle rematch :p

So true, tutorial is kind of a pain (at least for people at the pathetic level I'm at :p). I'm honestly having more trouble getting through Intermediate than specific character strategies. >.> button mashing ftw ^_^

So true, tutorial is kind of a pain (at least for people at the pathetic level I'm at :p). I'm honestly having more trouble getting through Intermediate than specific character strategies. >.> button mashing ftw ^_^

Yeah I have been stuck at the Counter tutuorial on the intermediate level since I bought this game T.T I fell like so stupid because I cant beat tutorial- and those are supposed to be really easy >.<

Yeah I have been stuck at the Counter tutuorial on the intermediate level since I bought this game T.T I fell like so stupid because I cant beat tutorial- and those are supposed to be really easy >.<

I'd love a rematch. I'm definitely not choosing Lambda next time because:

1) my range sucks (funny to hear because it is LAMBDA after all)

2) 222D is such an annoying input because I always deviate to the sides.

But yeah, when I went through tutorial, I remember you saying you couldn't pass the counters one. When I came to it, I paid extra attention, but it turns out it's not as hard as I thought it would be :woop:.

TC Just wanted to help you with some corrections:

Forgot to mention Carl's story unlocks Litchi's.

Lamba's bad ending is red when it shouldn't be.

Both Nu and Tager in Lamba's story are unlimited.

Just a few last fixes I noticed when using this guide.

Edit: A few other things need fixing too in Arakune's story-

The fight against Nu, she's unlimited

Arakune is unlimited in the fight against Carl

You DO NOT need to lose to Hazama in the funny ending. I never did and ended up getting 100% although I did that part last if that means anything and I've already 100%'d Litchi if she means something as well.

Edited by IceKingz

TC Just wanted to help you with some corrections:

Forgot to mention Carl's story unlocks Litchi's.

Lamba's bad ending is red when it shouldn't be.

Both Nu and Tager in Lamba's story are unlimited.

Just a few last fixes I noticed when using this guide.

Edit: A few other things need fixing too in Arakune's story-

The fight against Nu, she's unlimited

Arakune is unlimited in the fight against Carl

You DO NOT need to lose to Hazama in the funny ending. I never did and ended up getting 100% although I did that part last if that means anything and I've already 100%'d Litchi if she means something as well.

Some good info in there, but just so you know, Nu is always unlimited as she is the unlimited version of Lambda.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...