Bonus Stage Tips??

IEvil IMonkey

:mad: Has anybody got any tips/strategy for the bonus rounds as 1 of the little sods always manages to sneak thru and i just wanna scream AAHHHH!! I take it its best attempted on 1st bonus round as its probably easiest?

Thanks in advance :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT - Just done it on my 1st attempt after writing the tread hahahaha

Dont ask how i did it tho! just hammered the X button

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

I can tell you one thing.Whenever you are stuck,put a post on this forum and I can promise,you'll go straight back to the game and do it first go.EVERY bloody time it works for me lol

From my very hazy memories of this game in the arcade,you could throw shurikens in one place to hit most of them as they ran into the path and then when you see ninjas move onto the middle platform you need to strafe to the sides to catch them all.

I'll have to download this later.

Remember you can save at any time, so as soon as you come to the first bonus stage create a save point. This way you can have as many goes as you need to get the achievement without playing through all the levels, if you mess up just reload and try again. The enemies do have a set pattern and it shouldn't take you long to know which side they will run to when they get on the front platform before jumping at you. Just try and try again and it should come pretty easy.

From my very hazy memories of this game in the arcade,you could throw shurikens in one place to hit most of them as they ran into the path and then when you see ninjas move onto the middle platform you need to strafe to the sides to catch them all.

Yup.

1. On the first bonus stage the sweet spot is the second black wall symbol from the left. Shoot very slightly to the left of center on this symbol.
  2. Over on the right side, the first ninja to make the jump onto the middle platform will leap again without moving. Strafe to get him and immediately go back to the sweet spot.
  3. Later, two or three ninjas will leap into the same area on the right side. Strafe again and return.

That should give you Perfect!

If you're using rapid fire, stagger the flow by lifting off the fire button for a split second after your FIRST 2 or 3 stars are thrown. This should help keep a steady stream of five stars.

• 1 month later...