Syptic full do cant pick up plant for MARKHOR

Guest The Jimmonator

Guest The Jimmonator

I'm following the comprehensive MGS3 guide but have come to a halt when collecting the medical plant, syptic. it's right hear in front of me but my syptic is full so can't pick it up. And I can't randomly use up a syptic so what do I need to do in order to pick it up?

This was my downfall on my first run, hardly ever took damage, and when i did i only used the right supplies, so basically, i screwed myself out of picking up some of the plants :(

But thanks to feedback from tehapoc im hoping to get a change message of "2 for 160GS" at the end of my kerotan run :)

• 6 months later...

You can make yourself hurt in any way, specifically eat Fly Agaric, or Poision Dart Frog to become poisioned. You can also find a Cobra, or Scorpion to make friends with (get bit that is). Then you can go into the Cure menu, and use all the items you don't need once. Save the real cure for the last, so you can use all the other items, and give yourself space in your inventory.

1. Catch Poision somehow

2. Enter Cure Menu

3. Press RT, and use every item once (you'll note a red line will appear on an item after using it)

4. Press LT, and use the items you don't need (like cold medicine and other stuff)

5. finally cure yourself of poision

This can be done with other injuries as well. I found poision food/animals works the best because you can leave, and re-enter a zone with these items in it, and catch/repeat the process. This will allow you to use the Cure items, and will give you space in your inventory to collect them.

• 4 months later...