STUCK. Chapter X - HARD

Hey Guys,

Just looking for a few strategies from anyone who finished chapter ten on hard. I am at the end of the level, covering Soundwave while he takes his time powering up Tription.

I get almost to the end of the sequence, but just get my ass kicked by the shot gunners and snipers.

Cheers!

linkinpypes.

Indeed do what the above posters say. I hid in a back corner (behind Soundwave and to his left) and put down a deployable shield and stayed in tank form. The shield respawns as well as some ammo clips.

Just be careful that you don't go out for refills when the shotgunners are about and you will be golden. :)

like the above posters said, diffraction barriers. two will spawn and you can change to vehicle form will help when you need to run back to get more ammo/items.

I did this on hard again today because i missed it last night somehow. what I did was make sure I have all the important perks (health, shields, speed) next i went with a fully upgraded Riot Cannon and a fully upgraded V32.Cyber Corrupt@r. you'll have four shots with the corruptor and you should use them on the heavy shotgun guys during the second wave. they'll pull half the rooms attention allowing you to reapply the diffraction barriers and deal with the snipers. i didn't even need to switch to tank mode.

I agree with alot of the above, the tank cannon is a saint in this fight. Especially against the shotgunners, those guys will shred right through you if you let them anywhere near you. use the deployable shields and let the turrets keep the enemies distracted. Though you might want to take robot form once the snipers come. Your tank form is strong but it's not invincible, and those snipers can be a hassle if you aren't paying attention to them.

• 2 months later...
I agree with alot of the above, the tank cannon is a saint in this fight. Especially against the shotgunners, those guys will shred right through you if you let them anywhere near you. use the deployable shields and let the turrets keep the enemies distracted. Though you might want to take robot form once the snipers come. Your tank form is strong but it's not invincible, and those snipers can be a hassle if you aren't paying attention to them.

This fight is bitch hard on the highest difficulty. I died several times before doing as you stated above. the snipers f*ck your world up quick, so you gotta take them out ASAP. Great game and finally got my 1000 today. Loved the campaign and the multiplayer. I just wished the game had sold better so we could get a third game in the series.