My safe file just got corrupted

zankarne

I took a break after picking up the concussion grenade to watch some TV with my SO, booted up the 360 again, and got stuck during an endless fast travel loading scene.

Quit to Dash and now my safe is stuck loading after continue story or when selecting the safe when the menu should come up. I'll give it a few reboots and then I'll start over again :(

Same thing happened with Asylum when I was almost finished ... :/

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that sucks. :(:(

I don't have this problem yet but I do hope it is not kick into my face if this broken bug hits on my game.

WB Montreal need to get their pants off and fixing those before more number of gamers face same problems. I am sure they will address it and release 2nd update after launch updated released yesterday.

Just froze as I was beating Deathstroke. Im afraid to turn off my 360 and get a corrupted save :(

I got my Sticki Grenade and when i was jump the Game Freezed i startet it new and then my Gamesave was corrupted ... I was at 65 % ... want my Money back !!!!!!!:uzi::(:mad::boom

This is strange, I've had my game freeze four times on me and each time it loaded up fine afterwards. Then earlier I decided to take a break, quit to the main menu like I have done before and just now I loaded up the game to find my save is corrupt.

Maybe I need to start creating a backup each time I finish:(

Huge Batman fan here and loved all the previous Arkham games but this is getting ridiculous....TWICE my game save had been corrupted!!! That is just awful. No excuses for that to happen. Now I don't want to restart another game because of fear of it happening again..WB needs to fix this ASAP!!!!:mad:

Huge Batman fan here and loved all the previous Arkham games but this is getting ridiculous....TWICE my game save had been corrupted!!! That is just awful. No excuses for that to happen. Now I don't want to restart another game because of fear of it happening again..WB needs to fix this ASAP!!!!:mad:

Although it's very annoying why don't you backup your save file each time you finish playing, that way if it corrupts then you don't have to start from scratch.

Although it's very annoying why don't you backup your save file each time you finish playing, that way if it corrupts then you don't have to start from scratch.

A very good idea but should we really have to keep backing our games up just because the devs dropped the ball (or more likely were given a totally unrealistic date to finish the game by)?

Games are releasing in such poor states right now, they barely bloody work anymore. I seem to spend more time backing up saves and worrying about glitches than I do enjoying what I've paid my money for.

My save just got corrupted as well. About 3 hours of progress lost :mad: I didn't even turn off my console during the day, just left it on while watching some tv and charging my crontroller...

Now I have to start from Deathstroke again :mad:

Technical issues are a huge factor when judging a game. This one is not up to par with the other 2 Batman games.

If it get's fixed via patches then maybe. As it is now, it's a disgrace.

If the issue in hand is slowing you down or stopping you from playing the game then yes it's a big problem, but it has nothing to do with the gameplay itself etc. then you can't be so harsh. :p