Why is my Performance Tracker not consistent with my BaP save file?

stash3630

When I go to my performance tracker on the main menu it says I have only played 7 games offline. Only the single (rookie?) card is unlocked.

My BaP save file that I started on day one has 22 games played and many of the milestones are completed. How come these do not match up? Why are seperate stats shown in the perfomance tracker?

I'm trying to get my legend achievement(s) so I really hope the 22 games I've played on my save file actually count towards unlocking the offline card. If not, can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do in order to work towards this achieve? Where and how do I play BaP so it shows up in my performance tracker? Thanks in advance!

Edit:

Ok, so now it says I have 6 games played in my offline performance tracker. Its going down for cripes sake lol. Anyone know whats up with this? The only thing I can think is that I edited my be a pro's height and weight from the main menu twice, and maybe in doing that somehow bugged it. I'm about to finally get called up to the first line of my NHL team on my save so I really don't want to have to stat over, but its looking more and more like I'm going to have to redo it all. Any ideas? How do I restart anyhow? I don't want to go deleting files from my hard drive and lose all my online progress. Any insight will be very appreciated.

Edited by stash3630

I have been saving my BaP after every game. I've been diligent about that actually. Am I not saving something else like my 'profile' or something? Is there a seprate save I have to do for the games to count in the perfomance tracker that is not accessible in the BaP menu center?

EDIT:

So I started my BaP career over. It sounds like if you are having this problem too, it may be related to the auto save feature. I turned my auto save off when I first started the game and I think thats what caused my issue. I went onto my hard drive and deleted anything NHL 09 related (including my user profile). When I restarted it, the game reacted as if I had never played it before and I enabled the Auto-save at the outset this time. I restarted my BaP and now everything is staying consistent in my performance tracker. Also, after deleting all the files I still have all of my online stats. I just had to re-assign all the attribute points that I'd gained earlier again. Much thanks to vSBv LightStorm for the help!

Edited by stash3630

I have been saving my BaP after every game. I've been diligent about that actually. Am I not saving something else like my 'profile' or something? Is there a seprate save I have to do for the games to count in the perfomance tracker that is not accessible in the BaP menu center?

EDIT:

So I started my BaP career over. It sounds like if you are having this problem too, it may be related to the auto save feature. I turned mine auto save off when I first started the game and I think thats what caused my issue. I went onto my hard drive and deleted anything NHL 09 related (including my user profile). When I restarted the it, the game reacted as if I had never played it before and I was able to enable the Auto-save at the outset this time. I restarted my BaP and now everything is staying consistent in my performance tracker. Also, after deleting all the files I still have all of my online stats. I just had to re-assign all the attribute points that I'd gained earlier again. Much thanks to vSBv LightStorm for the help!

no problem buddy

thanks for contacting me on xbox live =].