Live offline?

Evo Kazz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem. However, about 10 days ago I started having problems logging onto xbox.com using Firefox. I was perfectly able to do it on IE, until today.

Anyone know if those 2 problems are related, as I've tried everything and it wasn't due to my Mozilla settings?

I've got the same problems, the "reason" is apparently something to do with my MTU settings, despite them being perfectly fine before AND it still not working after I changed them.

Problem at Xbox HQ then I'm guessing considering the website is unavailable as well.

I got the MTU settings error too when I tested the connection, Xbox says it has to be set at auto or 1364 pr above...

Well my routers MTU is set at 1500, so I'm guessing it's and xbox live issue.

Edited by Dead Soulja

Finally got my xbox account back no more than a week ago (was hacked, fortunately Microsoft handled that problem), then changed my gamertag, and was mainly hanging out on Netflix for the moment (which can't be accessed either because of this). I was, however, about to play something. Guess I'll wait until live is back up.

Finally got my xbox account back no more than a week ago (was hacked, fortunately Microsoft handled that problem), then changed my gamertag, and was mainly hanging out on Netflix for the moment (which can't be accessed either because of this). I was, however, about to play something. Guess I'll wait until live is back up.

well thats good that you got you GT back! i hate those hacking/ modding mother F******. come on microsoft i wanna play online!!!!

xbox live problem. Kicked off a few minutes before getting a long winded pain in the butt achievement. Cannot get back on, and I have the same MTU error as others.

Not likely to be a dashboard update. They are usually rolled out in a way that, they either prompt you on starting or it pops up while you are online.

Looks like XBL is down, glade its not just me.

I'm now getting this error everytime i try to go on xbox.com

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>