Snoop Lion a playable character?

Rapture639

Anyone else think Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion now) should have been a playable character in this game? I mean you got his stage for preordering the game and he made that Knocc 'Em Down music video for the game so I'm surprised they didn't go a bit further and make him a playable fighter.

It would have been awesome if he was the last boss in the game where the second last fight took place on his level and when you defeated them, he would get up from his chair and jump down to challenge you (Kinda like Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat). Maybe he'll be a DLC character? :p

Edit: Heres the music video for those who haven't seen it yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGjfWP8mK2c]Music Video: Snoop Dogg "Knocc 'Em Down" - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Rapture639

It would have been awesome if he was the last boss in the game where the second last fight took place on his level and when you defeated them, he would get up from his chair and jump down to challenge you (Kinda like Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat). Maybe he'll be a DLC character? :p

It really, really wouldn't. He doesn't belong in the game full stop, let alone as a character or boss. This however, is purely my opinion.

It really, really wouldn't. He doesn't belong in the game full stop, let alone as a character or boss. This however, is purely my opinion.

Well I said that half jokingly since that would be kinda ridiculous as the main story ending but maybe in another mode that isn't part of the main story?

He had his boss moment in Def Jam: Fight For NY.

Ahh.. That was the days the DEF JAM games was good.. Dont like what they did with DEF JAM ICON...

Anyways.. Snoop should not be in the game no matter what, and i think that's why he got a stage instead of being a part of the rooster... But with a little imagination you can pretend to be a funky fresh breakdancing snoop when playing as Tiger :p haha

Ahh.. That was the days the DEF JAM games was good.. Dont like what they did with DEF JAM ICON...

Anyways.. Snoop should not be in the game no matter what, and i think that's why he got a stage instead of being a part of the rooster... But with a little imagination you can pretend to be a funky fresh breakdancing snoop when playing as Tiger :p haha

Yea the old DEF JAM games were great. Really fun brawlers that weren't too technical compared to today's fighters but still enjoyable nonetheless.

I was also thinking what his moveset would be like, and I thought he'd probably be a bit like Eddy and Bruce combined. Like very dance-like in his movement and holding his arms up similar to Bruce. Or if they wanted to make him a joke character they could have given him a stance like Old-Man Wang and made him yell "Whooooop" everytime he hit you.

This wouldn't have been the first time a fighting game has brought in characters that don't make sense in that universe for cameo appearances (look at Ezio, Yoda, Darth Vader, Link, etc in the Soul Calibur games) and seeing as how both Tekken and Soul Calibur were Namco games, I thought they would have done something similar to that in TTT2.

Just have to say the first to Def Jam games were awesome, I still keep my old PS2 so I can go back and play them from time to time, would love a HD remake or new entry to the series that totally ignores def jam icon

I would like Snoop as a playable character, its a Non canon game and the more characters the better

Just have to say the first to Def Jam games were awesome, I still keep my old PS2 so I can go back and play them from time to time, would love a HD remake or new entry to the series that totally ignores def jam icon

I would like Snoop as a playable character, its a Non canon game and the more characters the better

Exactly! This is the same game where Heihachi is like 30 years younger and dead characters are brought back to the roster with no good reason. If TTT2 is a non-canon game, what other reason is there NOT to have him in? Even as just a joke character?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...