Achievement Discussion

firestormX19

I don't think we'll get any DLC achieves they didn't on the last game, but that could be a way for them to get back some of their money for making the game so cheap.

I hate the online win achievement it took me forever to get it in the last mx vs atv game, other than that I would say it will be a pretty easy list.

I hate the online win achievement it took me forever to get it in the last mx vs atv game, other than that I would say it will be a pretty easy list.

I still need to get 2 online wins for the first game, nevermind the 2nd lol Got other games to play before I go back to it though. Looking forward to the third game in the series, and I'll possibly pick it up in a month or two.

If it is like the last one you need to hold down on the right or left thumbstick (can't remember pretty positive it's right stick) and the trick button as you approach the jump once you jump off keep holding both the stick down and the modifier button and you should flip.

You can then use other stick combinations to do more tricks while you flip.

just figured it out. you have to hold RB and hit the right stick down twice before hitting a jump. now going to try and find out how to do a 360...

same as backflip but pressing slanting down

Edited by XboX4Ever