First screens come out of hyperspace!

Considering the quality of the scans (I'm assuming), the graphics already look even better than the first.

After checking out the source, I noticed one concept image features Darth Vader on Kamino, and the one following shows what looks like Kota. Granted, they're just concept images, but interesting to keep in mind.

I think your right about the Kamino concept art! If you have a look at the info in the new GamePro magazine they say that the beginning of the game starts off on Kamino! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I wonder how the game will play. Will you just be playing as Galen Marek (Starkiller), or will the levels alternate between Marek and Boba Fett ala Call of Juarez 1. It would be sweet if it did.

No i don't think you play as boba i think hes just going be a boss that keeps poping up, would be cool to play as boba tho need a star wars bounty hunter 2 :D

I wonder how the game will play. Will you just be playing as Galen Marek (Starkiller), or will the levels alternate between Marek and Boba Fett ala Call of Juarez 1. It would be sweet if it did.

It wouldn't make much sense if you played Boba... Kinda takes away from the whole "Force Unleashed" concept if you can't use the Force.