Repair Tool killcount

Rapturous Rich

At the moment mine stand at 20.

Must've got at least 15 of them in tonight's session alone, the other 5 while going for the Assignment challenges in Karkand.

It's my new "humiliation" tool for when I catch a mortar spammer or a sniper who doesn't watch his back.

Just now did a mortar guy in, moved onto his sniper buddy and just as before I got the kill a squadmate spawned on him and gave me a nice double kill :D :woop:

Also claimed the win in the last round of SQDM with it, would've been a double too, if we didn't already have 49/50 kills :(

I have two, basically just did it for the assignment. I also died to it yesterday while in a tank. I was already badly damaged, I saw a buggy approaching which I shot and sent flying. The two passengers ran back up, I shot them, ran them over, shot them again and then they torched my tank to death all the while my gunner was sleeping...

What a combination.

It's my new "humiliation" tool for when I catch a mortar spammer or a sniper who doesn't watch his back.

Just now did a mortar guy in, moved onto his sniper buddy and just as before I got the kill a squadmate spawned on him and gave me a nice double kill :D :woop:

My humiliation tool is to throw C4 all around the spammer and then run in front of him until he realizes I'm there, once they get up -BOOM-!! :p And repeat if they still decide to mortar/snipe.

My humiliation tool is to throw C4 all around the spammer and then run in front of him until he realizes I'm there, once they get up -BOOM-!! :p And repeat if they still decide to mortar/snipe.
That used to be my way too, until I was caught with mortar spammers yesterday and all I had was my Engineer kit. I guess you could say they had a bad case of mortarbitchosis. I "repaired" that. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :cool:

At the moment mine stand at 20.

Must've got at least 15 of them in tonight's session alone, the other 5 while going for the Assignment challenges in Karkand.

Also claimed the win in the last round of SQDM with it, would've been a double too, if we didn't already have 49/50 kills :(

lol that's great, But prefer to use my knife and get those tags

Anyone else realize you can get headshots with the repair torch? I currently have 6 headshots out of the 18 kills with the torch. I am not sure if it kills them quicker but honestly it does not take too long to kill someone with it. I defended C on Gulf of Oman Conquest with it last night, got 3 kills/defends in a matter of seconds.

• 5 months later...
2 repair tool kills, I need to start working as an engineer so I am sure that kill count will go up.

I really like going for the 'humiliation' kills, I find new ways of getting people with new tools and it makes the game that much more enjoyable.

Going to bump this old yet fun thread.

I currently have 73 kills and 15 head shots with the repair torch. I would like to one day soon be on the leaderboard, which means get 100 kills with it.

That used to be my way too, until I was caught with mortar spammers yesterday and all I had was my Engineer kit. I guess you could say they had a bad case of mortarbitchosis. I "repaired" that. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :cool:

Wow. You just went there...

lol that's great, But prefer to use my knife and get those tags

Same here. I prefer to have a trophy for those times when I'm out to embarrass people for not watching their six.

true, I just give those mortar boys a point blank headshot with my .44 instead :Bounce:

Dear God do I LOVE my .44 Magnum. I used to be a 1911 kind of guy, but after tooling around with the .44 Magnum there is just no substitute for that kind of badassery.