Leverage pin achievement is glitched

Caught Slipping - 10G

Win a match in which you successfully use a leverage pin (Offline).

I have tried so many different ways now and it just wont unlock. Tried leverage pins with CM Punk, The Miz and my Created Superstar. Tried dirty leverage pins on the ropes, that doesn't work. Even tried it with the divas.

Has anyone unlocked this yet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some wrestlers have "leverage pin" in their abilities list and what it is, is when your opponent has low to no health or stamina left, you reverse their strikes and it turns into a leverage pin.

Yeah I know that, I have won matches quite a few times with a leverage pin. The achievement just didn't unlock.

Has anyone got it yet?

The achievements is either glitched or the description is way off how on earth do I get this I won a match with leverage pin?

It's not glitched, the description is misleading. You have to reverse a leverage pin with one of your own. So basically both you and your opponent have to be heavily damaged and your opponent has to get the leverage pin on you and you have to reverse it via filling the kick out meter to the YELLOW marker. Also both you and your opponent need to have the leverage ability.

In my detailed case, I upped the difficulty to Hard and maxed the sliders for A.I. Reversals. I used Shawn Michaels against Yoshi Tatsu. I wailed on him for a while till he was heavily damaged and then let him beat on me till I got the prompt for the Kip Up ability which meant I was hurt enough but not that badly off. Then I kept irish whipping him into the ropes and tried to grapple him from the rebound hoping he would counter into a leverage pin and then try to reverse the pin from there.

It's not glitched, the description is misleading. You have to reverse a leverage pin with one of your own. So basically both you and your opponent have to be heavily damaged and your opponent has to get the leverage pin on you and you have to reverse it via filling the kick out meter to the YELLOW marker. Also both you and your opponent need to have the leverage ability.

In my detailed case, I upped the difficulty to Hard and maxed the sliders for A.I. Reversals. I used Shawn Michaels against Yoshi Tatsu. I wailed on him for a while till he was heavily damaged and then let him beat on me till I got the prompt for the Kip Up ability which meant I was hurt enough but not that badly off. Then I kept irish whipping him into the ropes and tried to grapple him from the rebound hoping he would counter into a leverage pin and then try to reverse the pin from there.

It didn't work

It didn't work

It's worked for other people, weird then in your case. Make sure you're not doing it with a second controller, has to be against the A.I. AND you have to win the match with the reversed leverage pin, if the A.I kicks out it don't count.

Also note that you need the Tap/Hold button pin system and not the old one for this work.

Edited by SoulBurntHatred

Really how exactly do I do leverage pin im using my caw vs shawn michaels i play til we are both badly damaged I irish whip him then grapple he counters to a small package i quickly press all button but it seems everytime my caw never counters his got leverage ability and its hard mode shawn just gets the win.

Really how exactly do I do leverage pin im using my caw vs shawn michaels i play til we are both badly damaged I irish whip him then grapple he counters to a small package i quickly press all button but it seems everytime my caw never counters his got leverage ability and its hard mode shawn just gets the win.

After Michaels hits you with small package, you have to start tapping to fill the meter to kick out, but you have tap till you to hit the yellow marker and release to reverse, instead of the blue one which makes you kick out. It takes timing and it's annoying. I also recommend you play against someone with the leverage ability that's a bit lower in stats like Rey Mysterio, Yoshi Tatsu etc.

The method I used was I picked my CAW with this ability and put him against Rey Mysterio. I then beat Mysterio to a bloody pulp and once I felt comfortable, I let him build up his signature which ends in a pin, then I simply went back and forth with the leverage pin until i won. It will help to turn rope breaks off for this bad boy

The method I used was I picked my CAW with this ability and put him against Rey Mysterio. I then beat Mysterio to a bloody pulp and once I felt comfortable, I let him build up his signature which ends in a pin, then I simply went back and forth with the leverage pin until i won. It will help to turn rope breaks off for this bad boy

I think that's an even easier method. All in all, those people having trouble just need to know that you have to reverse a pin with a superstar that has the leverage pin ability.

Just got it using this method. Thanks.

I guess I should change the thread title.