Frenzy Mode Solver

Arsenic 17

Yep same here. Got gold on 1st lvl then all silvers so far.... can only see it getting harder! I could improve 1st few lvls and poss get 5-10 golds but I think 20,30,40 will be out of reach for many of us mortals

Completely agree with this. Although I have managed to get 9 out of 10 golds on the first ten levels I am now on Levels with 3 colours which fill the screen up very fast so I can't imagine how hard it gets by 20+.

Completely agree with this. Although I have managed to get 9 out of 10 golds on the first ten levels I am now on Levels with 3 colours which fill the screen up very fast so I can't imagine how hard it gets by 20+.

Just posted an EASY method to get all arcade achievements in an hr tho :woop: and following you on twitter now

• 2 weeks later...

well i finally got gold in all 40 for all the people struggling....just keep practicing. Dont just play one game and expect to get gold on the higher levels. It took me several tries and the higher 30 levels to get gold....Other than that i really dont have any tips to make it easier. Good Luck!!!!

• 6 months later...