Help needed with IOS Version!

Monty111

I have a completely different problem. After I log in, under the achievements tab it says I have 0 of 0 achievements. Then while I'm playing a game, every time I'm supposed to unlock an achievement the game just crashes. Very annoying, since I've played 9 games so far, which means Wordament crashes EVERY TIME I play a game.

I have a US account but I'm currently residing in another country (Soutk Korea), so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is having the same problem. Any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a completely different problem. After I log in, under the achievements tab it says I have 0 of 0 achievements. Then while I'm playing a game, every time I'm supposed to unlock an achievement the game just crashes. Very annoying, since I've played 9 games so far, which means Wordament crashes EVERY TIME I play a game.

I have a US account but I'm currently residing in another country (Soutk Korea), so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is having the same problem. Any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

Errr, if it helps i'm from the UK? Hopefully microsoft bring out an update to fix everything!

I've downloaded the app and tried to sign in. I put in my details and clicked sign in and all that is happening is the loading circle is spinning.

What can i do?

Make sure you have the most current version of iOS. If it still doesn't work you can double tap the home button and hold the app icon. Hit the X then relaunch it.

My game count has stopped updating. I've hit 68 games, and no matter how many games I play now, it won't go any higher. The 100 games is the last achievement I need now!

Shut down the app and relaunch. Double tap home and hold down the app icon. Hit X.