Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 consoles and 3 copies of the game. Looking for people willing to join my game and make the games go by faster by killing my other consoles. This would be a good opportunity to work on kills with your 5 starting weapons, matches played, and other various medals since the other team won't be fighting back.

I just have one rule,

There must be someone always killing. So if you join my game and see someone else killing then just message them and ask when they wanna take a break and you take over.

So you can idle but just make sure someone is there to take your place. If no one is there then please leave so the bots can go over and kill my consoles.

The gametype will be team deathmatch with one round and 10 respawns. Once I have finished TDM I will be switching over to wingman. TDM/Wingman sessions will be held Mon-Friday from 7am eastern till around 5pm eastern. Sometimes I get home early, sometimes late so it all depends on the ending time. But it will always start at 7am.

To get in just send me a message saying "x360a" and I will reply to your message so you can look at my profile so that you can join session in progress. I won't invite you, just join anytime you see me in a joinable private match.

Edited by McDurbin

I'm looking to join a Wingman boosting session. It's the last game type I need to Onyx, and I just want to be done with the damn thing already. I can sign in a guest if needed. You can reply here or send me a message at gametag: LL BRUTALrc LL

Thanks.

I hate wingman, maybe 2 matches played so nice you have it,how many onyx you get owing to played on that mode?? how far are you on hard target(got it,but boring as hell)?

onyx 42/65

No I didn't boost my eplosive medal,is that a shame??

I hate wingman, maybe 2 matches played so nice you have it,how many onyx you get owing to played on that mode?? how far are you on hard target(got it,but boring as hell)?

onyx 42/65

No I didn't boost my eplosive medal,is that a shame??

Wingman is without a doubt the worst of all game modes. I would never play it if I didn't have to. Once I'm done I never want to see it again. It's just way too boring grinding away alone. I'm at 2000/3000.

If only I could join a boosting party to help make that last 1k go by quicker. :(

As for hard target, I got that medal a long time ago. If you want it to go by quicker just turn on friendly fire and kill your teammates before they even leave spawn. :woop:

Edited by ll BRUTAL ll

Very Fast King of the Hill Boosting

I am going to start "King of the Hill" Boost Sessions from now on ,till 01.01.2012.

Game Settings: [ Ringtimer: 60 , Rounds: 1 , Bots: 0 ]

You don`t need to do anything ,you can idle boost ,while other players can go for shotgun kills for example.

I can play for like 10 hours a day ,i will always rush to the ring first at the beginning of each match to make sure that the ringtimer will start counting.

This way we can finish a match much faster, because a human player can take the ring much faster than a bot ,especially in large maps like Sandbank for example.

If you are interested just let me know by quoting this message + please leave your gamertag here ,so i can add you guys.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Very Fast King of the Hill Boosting

I am going to start "King of the Hill" Boost Sessions from now on ,till 01.01.2012.

Game Settings: [ Ringtimer: 60 , Rounds: 1 , Bots: 0 ]

You don`t need to do anything ,you can idle boost ,while other players can go for shotgun kills for example.

I can play for like 10 hours a day ,i will always rush to the ring first at the beginning of each match to make sure that the ringtimer will start counting.

This way we can finish a match much faster, because a human player can take the ring much faster than a bot ,especially in large maps like Sandbank for example.

If you are interested just let me know by quoting this message + please leave your gamertag here ,so i can add you guys.

gt: ryubacca