How do YOU play Halo?

The Pants Party

How do YOU play Halo?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. How do YOU play Halo?

• Sniper (aka coward) - I hide with the sniper and pick people off.
    • Lone Wolf (aka kamikaze) - I run at them and kill as many as I can before I die.
    • Teammate (aka assistant) - I try to stick with people and not die.
    • Brokeback (aka life partners) - I have a friend I stick with, but everone else is on their own.
    • Assassin (aka ninja) - I hide and ambush people when they walk by.
    • Wheelman (aka cheapass) - I grab a ghost and run away if there's trouble.

So, which type of Halo player are you?

Myself, I'm kamikaze all the way. My kill/death ratio is at like 1.2, but my kills per match is at 13.7 (492 kills in 36 games during the beta) because I just run right at a group of dudes and take a few out before getting murdered, and sometimes the whole group goes down and I live on for more. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just amazing at it. I have a 2.3 kpd, and I go to tournaments for it.

Claiming to be God at a game isnt the best thing to do, especially when you're not that great...

• Total Kills: 1731
  • Total Deaths: 897
  • Kill/Death Ratio: 1.9298
  • Total Assists: 533

Those arent that great... I think I could easily take you.. Pft..

I'm a LoneWolf all the way. I usually go in, get a double kill, get raped, and then yell at my teamates for being pussies and staying back. People know me as Sarge (RvB). However, me and my friend r kick ass when we work together. So, in a lot of the Skirmish gametypes, I may be Brokeback. I still win.

I'm probably a lone wolf player with the sniper and battle rifle usually but I'm also a team player and go off in pairs. Its better to be 2v1 than 1v1. I never really rush the enemy I usually just hang around the middle of the map because if you contol the middle of the map its a lot easier to win because you will control the weapons and lock down there spawn with snipers, spartan laser etc.

Well i selected team player aka assistant but i am actually a cross between assisstant,kamakazie,coward,and assassin.

it truly depends on what my guys require of me whether they want me to go on a kamakazie run so they can spot where the enemies are, or they want me covering them with a snipe etc etc

all in all my favourite style of play is Kamakazie but only if its a solo match, team games i play as a team player

I meant to pick brokeback but I clicked teammate, but theyre very similar so it deosnt really matter.

I only play halo when I have a friend over playing on the same screen, because I dont like wearing a mic, because I think some people take this game to serious. But we always stick together and usually dont die very much.

Claiming to be God at a game isnt the best thing to do, especially when you're not that great...

• Total Kills: 1731
  • Total Deaths: 897
  • Kill/Death Ratio: 1.9298
  • Total Assists: 533

Those arent that great... I think I could easily take you.. Pft..

I don't play Halo that much on this acct anyways those stats are wrong they aren't for Defcizion ne ways