how do i get this on the W8?

Katarn

unfortunately, this game was not announced for windows phone 8(abbreviated WP8), it is coming out for windows 8(W8). It is also not expected to be announced for wp. Although the game is laggy and craps out enough on xbox, I shutter to think what the phone version would be like, so perhaps it's for the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks.

Quick question though. The first game "Full house poker". I heard that was on the WP7/8 but can't find it. is it still available and if not is it possible to bluetooth it to someone? or any other means to get it?

Since you apparently didn't read the last poster's reply to this question, I will reiterate:

This game is only out on Xbox 360 right now. It has not been released for W7/W8/WP7/WP8.

This game has been announced for W8. There is no current release date yet, however.

The game has not been announced for WP7/WP8.

Since you apparently didn't read the last poster's reply to this question, I will reiterate:

This game is only out on Xbox 360 right now. It has not been released for W7/W8/WP7/WP8.

This game has been announced for W8. There is no current release date yet, however.

The game has not been announced for WP7/WP8.

Since you apparently didn't read the last poster's reply to the other poster's answer, I will reiterate:

His second question was about the FIRST GAME, FULL HOUSE POKER!

Hope you now feel like an idiot.

In response to the original poster, the first game full house poker i believe is only available for WP7.

Edited by Noisy Neighbour

You can get the first game off of the market place. I can't imagine it being as easy as being able to send it via bluetooth, so you'll need to pay for it.

Link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/full-house-poker/c72fc606-ca34-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

Costs £2.29

IMHO it's better than the F2P "sequel".

Way to be overly harsh though, the pair of you.

You can get the first game off of the market place. I can't imagine it being as easy as being able to send it via bluetooth, so you'll need to pay for it.

Link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/full-house-poker/c72fc606-ca34-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

Costs £2.29

IMHO it's better than the F2P "sequel".

Way to be overly harsh though, the pair of you.

I was merely defending the OP from a guy who accuses someone of not reading properly when he can't either.

• 6 months later...
The W8 game will release on April 9th, enjoy.

Do you have a link for this???

Edit: https://wsopfullhousepro.com/articles.html/_/articles/featured-headlines/wsop-full-house-pro-is-coming-to-windows-8-on-r66

Now I just want to see this on the xbox 1. I hate having to switch between consoles.

Edited by VividChaos