Another 1500 GS

GamingEconomist

Hey if you wanna see another user then just type in

MVP Prime Time and check Left 4 Dead he has also 1500 GS

I send him a message and asked for how its done (thank god he is german :-)

Will keep you informed

Ok got the answer

"He did it with his brother via network" well i dont know if this is true but i doubt it. But can somebody try it? i have only one Xbox in my household and my girlfriend is in japan so we can´t check this right now

Edited by GamingEconomist

there are a few people on trueachievements.com who have it also. i sent a couple of them messages but haven't gotten any replies back so far.

as for system link, i do have two xboxes but not a second copy of the game. it might be something to look into though. there's got to be some way to get around the glitch.

anyone who had/has 1500 got it by cheating, end of story.

this includes the loser who was posting here for a couple weeks claiming it "accidentally" unlocked and he didn't know how. apparently every achievement for pretty much every game this kid had also accidentally unlocked, many of them within seconds of each other. ;)

anyone who had/has 1500 got it by cheating, end of story.

this includes the loser who was posting here for a couple weeks claiming it "accidentally" unlocked and he didn't know how. apparently every achievement for pretty much every game this kid had also accidentally unlocked, many of them within seconds of each other. ;)

JrdRIOT cannot possibley have cheated he unlocked the acheevo on XBL, everyone is just pissed cause he got it and you havent. also were do you see EXACTLY when he unlocked the acheevo? all it tells us is the date...

JrdRIOT cannot possibley have cheated he unlocked the acheevo on XBL, everyone is just pissed cause he got it and you havent. also were do you see EXACTLY when he unlocked the acheevo? all it tells us is the date...

If you know how to, you can use JavaScript to have xbox.com display the time-stamp of the achievements unlocked by a specific user.

Also, you can game-save achievements while connected to live. I met someone when playing GTA the other day who had 431k.

This person has at least 10 games (there are probably more, but I stopped looking at that point.) that were 1k'd on the same day. "7/28/2010" If you want proof look at this:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=CrippledDaisy

(compare your achievements to her)

So please enlighten me, if someone can cheat as blatantly as this person... then how can you have the tenacity to sit here and say this kid unlocked it legit just because it is on XBL? That is BULL! Nobody else on this site, that is "legit" has this achievement. So once again, explain your reasoning.

Thanks.

If you know how to, you can use JavaScript to have xbox.com display the time-stamp of the achievements unlocked by a specific user.

Also, you can game-save achievements while connected to live. I met someone when playing GTA the other day who had 431k.

This person has at least 10 games (there are probably more, but I stopped looking at that point.) that were 1k'd on the same day. "7/28/2010" If you want proof look at this:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=CrippledDaisy

(compare your achievements to her)

So please enlighten me, if someone can cheat as blatantly as this person... then how can you have the tenacity to sit here and say this kid unlocked it legit just because it is on XBL? That is BULL! Nobody else on this site, that is "legit" has this achievement. So once again, explain your reasoning.

Thanks.

Game saves do work but not for games like left for dead i do belive, they work for games such as gh and gta and games like that, the java script thing might work just cause i havent heard of it, and everyone on this site that hasnt gotten it probley cause they read the forums about people like you that say this acheevo is only obtained by cheating/hacking. so they dont try and go around it... i mean someone found out how to get the crash course ones by tapping a button on the start button... so idk he could have cheated but i just dont feel its right for someone to accuse somone of cheating just cause of the acheevo... like if i got it and evertyone said i was id be pissed just saying.

I understand what you are saying. But, tapping a button and game-saving are two different things. One is cheating (on purpose) the other was probably found by accident. Also, I am pretty sure of the userbase that x360a has, SOMEONE would have found a workaround to this achievement by now (if there was one).

Also, why are people who have 1500 on L4D being reset? Because they all cheated... simple as. If hacking didn't work for L4D, people wouldn't be getting reset. If you look at that link I put up (xbox.com profile of cheater) you will see TONS of games hacked, including L4D2... all 50 achievements on 7/28/2010 (what a surprise). Obviously Valve's coding isn't the best to begin with, so what makes you think that this particular game is hacker-proof, when the second one isn't (clearly).

As for you not hearing of the script, here you go: http://xenocidic.com/2008/04/11/how-to-view-achievement-unlocked-times.aspx

(As far as I know, it doesn't work on the new Xbox website, since they changed over to SilverLight, right before Kinect came out.)

I understand what you are saying. But, tapping a button and game-saving are two different things. One is cheating (on purpose) the other was probably found by accident. Also, I am pretty sure of the userbase that x360a has, SOMEONE would have found a workaround to this achievement by now (if there was one).

Also, why are people who have 1500 on L4D being reset? Because they all cheated... simple as. If hacking didn't work for L4D, people wouldn't be getting reset. If you look at that link I put up (xbox.com profile of cheater) you will see TONS of games hacked, including L4D2... all 50 achievements on 7/28/2010 (what a surprise). Obviously Valve's coding isn't the best to begin with, so what makes you think that this particular game is hacker-proof, when the second one isn't (clearly).

As for you not hearing of the script, here you go: http://xenocidic.com/2008/04/11/how-to-view-achievement-unlocked-times.aspx

(As far as I know, it doesn't work on the new Xbox website, since they changed over to SilverLight, right before Kinect came out.)

I just think there is a way around the acheevo but poeple just gave up, which kinda makes me nervous cause i honestly dont think they are going to patch it, kjust cause they would have patched the crash course ones and the other sacrifice acheevos, but they havent :(( and it really bugs me cause i started a whole new account so i could be 100% legit. I THROUGH AWAY 55K on my account for this damn acheevo!!!!! >:( (btw screw GRAW!) And yes i understand it does seem like he hacks but i still dont care i must belive!~!!!!!! Love this angry face btw^

There is a way around it, it is called game-saving... and it isn't tolerated on this site. I find it funny how there have been thousands of people that have viewed the L4D forum, and you are saying "people just forgot" and "he must have found a loophole". People have tried system link, "glitch lobby", forcing their game to freeze, switching MU's.

If we (the members of x360a) haven't found a way to do it legit, yet... it doesn't exist or someone would have posted a working way of how to do it.

From what I heard, they have already sent the patch to M$, and we are just waiting for them to finish picking their ass before they release it. I really don't care if they patch the other achievements, because they are still attainable, even though it is a pain in the balls to get.

You say you threw away a 55k gamerscore to become 100% legit? Buddy, you threw away the integrity of that tag the second you became 99% legit. You knew this game was glitched, why play it if going for 100% completion? Just wait until they patch it, THEN play it...

I don't know what your agenda may be to protect this guy, but I am sure I am not the only person to suspect that this is a little bit off. (Just take a look at some of the other topics on this forum, some of which mentions this guys name, in a not so good way.)

I find it very upsetting that they haven't at least given an official statement. If I was a game journalist I would have written an article on this already. Imagine if there was a glitched achievement in Black Ops for this long, you would see it in headlines on gaming web sites. I hate the way this works, but it is what it is. They just don't care because they already have sales. Sad but Valve used to be one of my favorite game makers. Even Bioware is slacking on patching Dragon Age and its glitched achievements.

There is a way around it, it is called game-saving... and it isn't tolerated on this site. I find it funny how there have been thousands of people that have viewed the L4D forum, and you are saying "people just forgot" and "he must have found a loophole". People have tried system link, "glitch lobby", forcing their game to freeze, switching MU's.

If we (the members of x360a) haven't found a way to do it legit, yet... it doesn't exist or someone would have posted a working way of how to do it.

From what I heard, they have already sent the patch to M$, and we are just waiting for them to finish picking their ass before they release it. I really don't care if they patch the other achievements, because they are still attainable, even though it is a pain in the balls to get.

You say you threw away a 55k gamerscore to become 100% legit? Buddy, you threw away the integrity of that tag the second you became 99% legit. You knew this game was glitched, why play it if going for 100% completion? Just wait until they patch it, THEN play it...

I don't know what your agenda may be to protect this guy, but I am sure I am not the only person to suspect that this is a little bit off. (Just take a look at some of the other topics on this forum, some of which mentions this guys name, in a not so good way.)

i started playing this before this dlc came out

HackInABox? Really, but big picture, who cares? If you can't wait for a patch, message old hackinabox and I am sure he can help you get around that pesky time stamp issue...( :

Are you saying to just hex edit the game and write the time-stamp in there as well? I would rather not get my tag reset just because I cheated for one achievement. Everyone else who is "legit" just has to wait for the patch and that is it. Thanks for the insightful post... really.

-------

@GUITARW0LF - I understand completely how you feel. Microsoft uses achievements as a marketing ploy, they even have a channel on the dashboard that has video tutorials for certain games. So it would make sense, surely, to make sure that in any said game, all of the achievements are attainable through normal game-play. Somebody should write to the people who do those videos (TreitAndTrue... or something like that) and ask HIM how to get the achievement?

Then maybe they will say to themselves... "Is it time to release the patch", either that or shirk it off and pretend the problem doesn't exist. (Which is usually the case for problems that they are too lazy to fix in a timely manner, if they fix it at all.)

----

From what I have seen from various users on this forum (regarding the patch) Valve has supposedly released the patch to MS and are awaiting approval. (I am not sure where their source is... I haven't been able to find anything as of yet.) But I am sure something is on it's way... after all, I don't think they would release 50 updates for the PC, and completely neglect the 360. It is just a matter of time.

Ohhh no!! I fed the troll!!! Dont ban me pleasee!!!!

Lol, really? Quit picking your ass, and grow up.

Once again another "insightful" post by you... you call me a troll, at least I am sticking (somewhat) to topic, instead of saying retarded BS like "talk to this guy if you want to fix time-stamp problems" and "I fed the troll!"