My: THIS IS ANNEX

JONBLEACH

Well, let me be the first to say congrats! This achievement is up there with being a pain to get because it is so buggy. It took me 141 matches to get it and over 2,500 kills (none of which go towards Seriously...) to get it so I know the feeling of getting this bad boy out of the way. Now onto the dreaded Seriously.... :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A simple question for clarification. Doing it in Local, as opposed to Player, does work, right?

I didn't think Local Stats would be recorded at all, but is it confirmed to work with this Achievement?

Yeah I just got the achievement this way. I signed in another profile that doesn't have xbox live attached to it and played local matches against that profile. I did Ravens Down with a cap limit at 120 and it took 7.5 minutes per match.

• 2 weeks later...

is raven down a good map to do it on? I've been going back and forth between the map achievements and now that I've done all of them I am working on Gridlock.. I'm going to go check out Raven Down, it takes about 9 minutes a match on Gridlock.

I'm at 61 matches now.... better unlock at 100 or I will be angry! haha

is raven down a good map to do it on? I've been going back and forth between the map achievements and now that I've done all of them I am working on Gridlock.. I'm going to go check out Raven Down, it takes about 9 minutes a match on Gridlock.

I'm at 61 matches now.... better unlock at 100 or I will be angry! haha

Raven Down is the best map, because its the smallest. A match last 7 minutes and 40 seconds on Raven Down.

• 4 weeks later...

I play this off and on, but are my matches counted if I keep going to do other stuff?

Basically...am I playing this mode in vein locally if I quit out after completing a match (when at the next screen for a new match) or do I still get the matches completed and stored somewhere? I think I unlocked one of the DLC completion map achievements this way...like I did a map so many times, turned off the xbox...came on and it unlocked within a few matches.

I just want clarification for this monster because I don't like wasting my time on something that won't even work if I do this locally and spread it out in times where no one's on to do Seriously.

I play this off and on, but are my matches counted if I keep going to do other stuff?

Basically...am I playing this mode in vein locally if I quit out after completing a match (when at the next screen for a new match) or do I still get the matches completed and stored somewhere? I think I unlocked one of the DLC completion map achievements this way...like I did a map so many times, turned off the xbox...came on and it unlocked within a few matches.

I just want clarification for this monster because I don't like wasting my time on something that won't even work if I do this locally and spread it out in times where no one's on to do Seriously.

Im not entirely sure what you mean. I did 100 matches in a row over the course of 2days just surfing the net and moving my Carmine at the start of each round. I never did anything else in gears between matches. It unlocked at 100 exactly for me - I kept track. I have never experienced any of the counting glitches in this game as ive never played the MP. Ive just done everything I could in campaign or with a 2nd controller.

Im not entirely sure what you mean. I did 100 matches in a row over the course of 2days just surfing the net and moving my Carmine at the start of each round. I never did anything else in gears between matches. It unlocked at 100 exactly for me - I kept track. I have never experienced any of the counting glitches in this game as ive never played the MP. Ive just done everything I could in campaign or with a 2nd controller.

What I'm saying is that between my boosting for Seriously, I go over to local and work on Annex matches. When a group of people is ready to do Seriously, I leave local to go back to ranked. I was wondering if this screws anything up if you leave local, turn off your xbox, or whatever because I have no idea where it saves the data for the game when you do something in local like annex...

• 9 months later...

Yeah i done this over a week or 2.. first time i got around 25matches done, about a week later i got up to 80 matches, yesterday i got it to 100 and it did not pop..

Today i started it back up and 6 games later it popped!!!

so 106games it took for me!!! GLAD IT IS OVER!!! SO FUCKEN BORING!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So... does anyone know if this works or not?

Like I play Local with another account that at some point had Gold, but is now Silver.

I play about 10 games, and then I quit and go grind for Seriously... or play some other game like Saints Row 2.

Then the next day, I play 10 more games on local, and repeat.

Will the 10 wins keep adding or does it have to be 100 in one single sitting without quitting out of Local?

So... does anyone know if this works or not?

Like I play Local with another account that at some point had Gold, but is now Silver.

I play about 10 games, and then I quit and go grind for Seriously... or play some other game like Saints Row 2.

Then the next day, I play 10 more games on local, and repeat.

Will the 10 wins keep adding or does it have to be 100 in one single sitting without quitting out of Local?

I kept quitting on and off and it popped for me. Yeah I kept doing Annex while waiting for my Seriously session on TrueAchievements to start, then would do Seriously...come back...and I think 20 games in on one run it popped.

I kept quitting on and off and it popped for me. Yeah I kept doing Annex while waiting for my Seriously session on TrueAchievements to start, then would do Seriously...come back...and I think 20 games in on one run it popped.

Thank you. :D

• 1 month later...