Movies you would change.....POSSIBLE SPOILERS

KcazIsKewl

Im not going to be specific, but I would change the kind of movies that have the main character in a kind of situation where he or she could die. Movies that have the character with some kind of illness and they miraculously survive. This is cool and all and it gives the audience a good feeling, but come on if throughout the movie we have grown to love a character then all of a sudden he or she dies. This would cause saddness and grief, im not saying these are good things, but a protagonists death could improve the movie. Movies dont always have to be happy go lucky.

Everyone liked Titanic am I right

Now the point of this thread is just that im wanting to hear what movies others would change. Now I wasnt specific, BUT I WANT YOU TO BE......Please

If some grammar mistakes were made, please feel free to point them out, but DONT BE A DICK ABOUT IT.

I would change the Star Wars prequel trilogy a great deal. Episode 1 wouldn't have Jar Jar or focus on Anakin as a boy. Instead I would have it show Anakin as a child in flashbacks (i.e. Batman Begins) and focus on him going through the trials of becoming a Jedi Knight. The movie would show the beginning of the clone wars and would have no mention of the medi-chlorens. There would be hints of Anakin's eventually fall to the dark side and I'd probably have him either getting married in this one or at least falling in love. Count Dooku would be the main villian and the movie would probably also show him leaving the Jedi Order. Qui Gon Jinn would be Anakin's mentor but Kenobi would be his master. Episode 2 would focus on the clone wars, show Anakin as a full Jedi Knight, and married. He would further descend into the darkness in this one due to the horrors of war but wouldn't quiet be a Sith yet. Dooku would continue to play the role of main villian and torment Anakin by killing Qui Gon Jinn while tempting him to the Dark Side. Episode 3 would open with Anakin killing Dooku in an act of revenge for killing Qui Gon Jinn thus completing his fall to the Dark Side. Palpatine would reveal himself to Anakin as a Sith Lord and become Anakin's new master. Order 66 would still happen and Anakin would still lead the way in wiping out the Jedi since they will be blamed for the clone wars and the attempt on Palpatine's life like in the real movie. We'd see more of Anakin being bad and killing Jedi. Yoda would still fight Palpatine and lose. Kenobi would still beat Anakin and put him in the suit as Darth Vader. The Jedi would be destroyed with the exception of Yoda and Kenobi who both know about Padme being pregnet even though Anakin doesn't. Padme will go into hiding after the birth of the twins taking Leia with her and Luke will still go with Kenobi to be with his extended family. The galaxy is now ruled by the Sith and the way for the original trilogy is set. If you ask me, George Lucas was smoking crack when he made the prequels and the new Indiana Jones movies.

I would change the Star Wars prequel trilogy a great deal. Episode 1 wouldn't have Jar Jar or focus on Anakin as a boy. Instead I would have it show Anakin as a child in flashbacks (i.e. Batman Begins) and focus on him going through the trials of becoming a Jedi Knight. The movie would show the beginning of the clone wars and would have no mention of the medi-chlorens. There would be hints of Anakin's eventually fall to the dark side and I'd probably have him either getting married in this one or at least falling in love. Count Dooku would be the main villian and the movie would probably also show him leaving the Jedi Order. Qui Gon Jinn would be Anakin's mentor but Kenobi would be his master. Episode 2 would focus on the clone wars, show Anakin as a full Jedi Knight, and married. He would further descend into the darkness in this one due to the horrors of war but wouldn't quiet be a Sith yet. Dooku would continue to play the role of main villian and torment Anakin by killing Qui Gon Jinn while tempting him to the Dark Side. Episode 3 would open with Anakin killing Dooku in an act of revenge for killing Qui Gon Jinn thus completing his fall to the Dark Side. Palpatine would reveal himself to Anakin as a Sith Lord and become Anakin's new master. Order 66 would still happen and Anakin would still lead the way in wiping out the Jedi since they will be blamed for the clone wars and the attempt on Palpatine's life like in the real movie. We'd see more of Anakin being bad and killing Jedi. Yoda would still fight Palpatine and lose. Kenobi would still beat Anakin and put him in the suit as Darth Vader. The Jedi would be destroyed with the exception of Yoda and Kenobi who both know about Padme being pregnet even though Anakin doesn't. Padme will go into hiding after the birth of the twins taking Leia with her and Luke will still go with Kenobi to be with his extended family. The galaxy is now ruled by the Sith and the way for the original trilogy is set. If you ask me, George Lucas was smoking crack when he made the prequels and the new Indiana Jones movies.

Im not a huge Star Wars fan, but ive seen all 6 movies and I have to say from what I remember from the prequel trilogy is yeah it needed some change. So ill have to say is I like yours better.

Fuck Jar Jar......................................

Im not a huge Star Wars fan, but ive seen all 6 movies and I have to say from what I remember from the prequel trilogy is yeah it needed some change. So ill have to say is I like yours better.

Fuck Jar Jar......................................

Jar Jar Binks hate is SO 10 years ago... Like John Cena hate is SO 2007.

I would make Avatar not be a direct rip-off of Dances With Wolves. Because it was a great VISUAL movie, but the story was just ridiculously unoriginal. Loved when South Park made fun of that. But yeah, I like the above's ideas about Star Wars. I'm a huge fan and also find the prequals lacking in certain areas. Phantom Menace more so than the others.

Change the runtime of all 3 Star Wars prequels to 000 minutes. The same goes for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, Transformers 1,2 and 3, and anything 'starring' Jennifer Aniston.

And what nimrod decided to put 'God' into I Am Legend? As if it wasn't bad enough that Will Smith was in it... get rid off those two things, and the shit CGI creatures and it's a winner.

Edited by Taki...
It's the masses against the classes...