PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Defiance > The 7th Legion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
GoldenEye250

goldeneye250's Gamercard
The 7th Legion DLC

Quote:
Posted on: 01.06.2014
When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?

Coming February 2014.
Source: http://community.defiance.com/en/201...#disqus_thread

I hope this upcoming DLC is longer (story wise) and more substantial than the previous DLC for this game, but only time will tell.

Last edited by GoldenEye250; 01-09-2014 at 07:55 AM.
GoldenEye250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
Pine Reaper

Pine Reaper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
As long as it has no PvP achievements I will be happy.
Pine Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hope its actual content and not just new weapons and an outfit lol
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:43 PM   #4
My BR Is Evil

Frankie Kramer's Gamercard
I'm hoping it is a long story line. I want something new to play for hours, even if I do it all in one playthrough and no sleep.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Reaper View Post
As long as it has no PvP achievements I will be happy.
Well it seems like PvP is something they try to cram in every DLC so far. I wouldnt be suprised IF Military Academy isnt added to the list as a pursuit and achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBLEACH View Post
Hope its actual content and not just new weapons and an outfit lol
A samurai inspired armor and charge katana wouldnt be too bad. But judging by the last suits we ll probally get a Sleeping Dogs gangster suit and Hockey stick. (No Offense intended Jon... LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My BR Is Evil View Post
I'm hoping it is a long story line. I want something new to play for hours, even if I do it all in one playthrough and no sleep.
I wouldnt beat on a storyline longer than a couple hours MAX (and thats being really generous). If the previous released DLC is an indication of whats to come then we re looking at a few mission related quest and a couple side missions

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:38 AM   #6
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhbecker View Post
Well it seems like PvP is something they try to cram in every DLC so far. I wouldnt be suprised IF Military Academy isnt added to the list as a pursuit and achievement.
They haven't added anything into PvP with the arkbreak dlc.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #7
uhKillswitch

uhkillswitch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
They haven't added anything into PvP with the arkbreak dlc.
...besides the "reach clan level 10 in competitive mulitplayer" achievement, which even the largest xbox NA clan hasn't reached yet.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:45 PM   #8
tkhbecker

PREVIEW: 7TH LEGION DLC

INSIDE TRION: 7TH LEGION DLC

Pixels
Old 01-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #9
TheWeasel

this is from Trick at Trion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickDempsey View Post
There are neither missions nor side missions in the 7th Legion DLC. Incursions occur more frequently with higher populations as high populations complete dynamic events more rapidly. That said, we're looking into increasing their frequency so that more players are certain to encounter them.

so it appears that we will only get getting a bunch of new outfit, shield and weapons with a new way to do emergensies they will be calling Excursion and of course the 3 new achievements. hardly worth the $10 price tag if you ask me, but unfortunately i have the season pass because when the game first cam out i actually though the dlc was going to be good.
TheWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #10
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWeasel View Post
this is from Trick at Trion

so it appears that we will only get getting a bunch of new outfit, shield and weapons with a new way to do emergensies they will be calling Excursion and of course the 3 new achievements. hardly worth the $10 price tag if you ask me, but unfortunately i have the season pass because when the game first cam out i actually though the dlc was going to be good.
Wow, pretty lame. At least the season pass was discounted so we're not paying full price, doesn't look like it's worth $10 at all so far. But knowing Trion with their ridiculous microtransaction prices, they think $10 is a steal for the outfit alone!
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #11
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Unsurprisingly sounds disappointing. Not much longer to find out for ourselves.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:57 AM   #12
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Beam View Post
Yeah not surprising at all. I fucking called it in the other thread. Theyre just trying to find a cheap ass easy cop-out way of saying they actually released all the promised DLCs within year one. But even with shit like this I doubt they will get two more out by the end of April. At which point I will be demanding a refund from MS customer support.
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:51 PM   #13
Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexpectancy View Post
Yeah not surprising at all. I fucking called it in the other thread. Theyre just trying to find a cheap ass easy cop-out way of saying they actually released all the promised DLCs within year one. But even with shit like this I doubt they will get two more out by the end of April. At which point I will be demanding a refund from MS customer support.
Now that we know "exactly" what it is and what achievement it has,
WHAT THE FUCK, TRION. WHY, WHY DO YOU HATE US.
Disappppppppppointment!
Old 01-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #14
tkhbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Beam View Post
According to the livestream the 7th Legion DLC release date will be announced MONDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexpectancy View Post
Not trying to pick a fight or defend Trion here but Season 2 on SyFy DOES NOT start til June. As for the season pass
Quote:
Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance Season Pass. Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards - plus a bonus Hellbug Combat Cap and Lock Box - a 20% savings! This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!
Nowhere in the description does "SEASON" equal to the time frames of "Year" or "April"

Pixels

Last edited by tkhbecker; 01-31-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #15
tkhbecker

7TH LEGION IS COMING FEB 4 ON PC AND XBOX 360!
Quote:
POSTED ON: 02.03.2014

It’s official: The 7th Legion DLC will be releasing on Tuesday, February 4th (yes, tomorrow!) for both PC and Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 Season Pass holders will also be able to play the 7th Legion DLC on February 4th. The standalone download for PS3 will be available on the store Feb. 18 in North America and Feb. 19 in Europe.

Pixels

Last edited by tkhbecker; 02-03-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:09 PM   #16
Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

So tomorrow the game will be down?

Despite my anger for it, this game is so damn addicting for me. I CAN'T STOOOOOOOP.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #17
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hooray?

Honestly, I'm more excited at the prospect of the Warmaster achievement being fixed with this DLC.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #18
tkhbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
Hooray?

Honestly, I'm more excited at the prospect of the Warmaster achievement being fixed with this DLC.
I just hope that the good players come back to help

Pixels
Old 02-04-2014, 10:32 AM   #19
Pine Reaper

Pine Reaper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Just started a patching process. Probably only another 5 hours till that;s done *mutes amp*

Edit: Looks like a pre-patch. No notes and nothing in-game yet

Last edited by Pine Reaper; 02-04-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:33 PM   #20
Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi634's Gamercard
No missions? That's rough!

At least I'll get a cool outfit and some gamerscore out of it. And presumably they've fixed the Master of War achievement.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #21
Pine Reaper

Pine Reaper's Gamercard

Master of War is fixed I got that on my second War Master.

And I just this minute unlocked Lucky Kitty from a random reward doing an Incursion .

It is a title as I speculated, so it can't be transferred to others unfortunately.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:44 AM   #22
Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

The title you get for unlocking the pursuit, as was pointed out to me, not the other way around.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:01 AM   #23
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
It's good that they fixed the Warmaster achievement ... too bad every group I get in does terrible, best I've got is down to a third of his health. One time I did the outside portion with at least 50 people, went inside and it put me in a random group of 20 people with only 2 minutes left >: (
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #24
Situation

Sandman Prime's Gamercard
Yeah i'm having a similar issue with the warmaster, on the EU server nobody will go near the major arkfalls AT ALL. I've gone to around 10 so far on the US server, at least 5 of them bugged out and dc'd everyone or put you in with <30 seconds left on the timer and the few where it has worked properly the groups have failed miserably I can't wait for this to be over, sigh, so bad!
Situation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #25
Pine Reaper

Pine Reaper's Gamercard

I think that I got lucky as I was on early enough that WM was fixed, but the Incursions weren't spawning. Once they were there were 100's at an instance for that. I'd give it a few days till ppl are bored of doing a boring thing (when they have pursuit done/cheeve) and a few more people are likely to go back to doing WM.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:06 PM   #26
jason g

jpg30's Gamercard
it's moronic, how does it work out that on 25 mins left i enter the ark and then jump down the hole and now the time is on 5 mins left, so to enter and then jump down a hole takes 20 mins, i don't think so.

i call total bullshit.
jason g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:05 AM   #27
tkhbecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason g View Post
it's moronic, how does it work out that on 25 mins left i enter the ark and then jump down the hole and now the time is on 5 mins left, so to enter and then jump down a hole takes 20 mins, i don't think so.

i call total bullshit.
Theres 25 mins left to the Arkfall respawns. The 5 mins is taken from the 7 min mark after breaking the locks on the Warmasters holding cell.

Pixels
Old 02-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #28
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason g View Post
/snip
Entering an arkbreak is the same as joining mathmaking, you're randomly placed in an arkbreak(major or minor) regardless of it's current progress; this is why some people can 're-enter' an arkbreak if they are in it for less than five minutes.