Achievement Discussion

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the only ones that will take some time are the breeding ones and win 10 G-1 races as such and such type of horse. Still all of them are very doable, especially on easy difficulty. Just need to find out how to do the Quest/Practice challenges.

So how are people finding the achievements?

I have completed 1 season on Normal mode and so far have...

20g - Leading Apprentice

20g - Best Winning Average

20g - Story Mode:First G1 Win

10g - Promoted to beginner

20g - Leader of the Revolution

10g - Story Mode:G-Race Victory

10g - One of Ability

10g - Story Mode: 1st Win

Enjoying the game, just struggling with a few aspects of it but unfortunately can't find any help online...

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair, 90% of the achievements are very easy and fun to get.

The problem lies with getting bronze, silver, gold and platinum on the practice challenges.

Some of these seem a little buggy as well. Take 'ride a drop-in' for instance. When I first tried this it gave me a front runner that could only last 1000mtr in a 2000mtr race. Then out of the blue when I went back to try yet again, it gave me an S class horse with the best attributes you could need.

Now I am on 'Last to First' which no one I know who has the game seems to know how to activate. It sounds obvious in text, but we have tried numerous ways but cannot figue it out.

I'm pretty chit-hot at this game though, so if anyoen has a question feel free to send me a message over XBL and I should no doubt be able to help you.

By the way. The online is messed up. Even by selecting quick match its unlikely you will find anything. You can't even invite a friend so you need to set a room up and then tell them to look for that particular room.

• 3 months later...