Update!!

smokevf

I made sure to spam that mission last night. Hopefully, the cost of health care when you get wasted is significantly reduced.
i wanted to do more of it earlier with friends so i could get 500k. but naw everyone wanted to leave and i got upset and turned my xbox off.

• Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
  • Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
  • Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
  • Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
  • Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
  • Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
  • Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
  • Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
  • Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
  • Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.

• Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
  • Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
  • Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
  • Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
  • Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
  • Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
  • Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
  • Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.

well i see nothing about the mission being fixed. but of course tons of people are saying you can no longer replay it. and the money is lowered.

both restart and replay are no longer working

That's really too bad that rockstar would patch this feature. It was really fun having 8 people playing top fun 3 and we would switch off being the hunters and runners. I used the replay option more to replay fun missions rather than using it for boosting (although I did take advantage of violent duct before the patch came).

Wait a minute, does this mean we no longer lose money in the bank when we die? If so I can finally play deathmatches again.

For those of you who didn't know, or don't understand what I'm talking about. Every time you died online, you lost money from in your bank in order to pay for medical bills. Apparently it was an accidentally glitch R* forgot to fix.

Was really annoying because the more money you had, the more money you lost and I should have like 500k right now.

Not played since the update, is the option removed or just not working?

If it's removed then just make your own playlist, sorted .

Thats a work-around for boosting sessions, but as per usual in an attempt to deter people from "not enjoying the game correctly" a dveloper decides to take a shit on everyone who plays it "normally".

Just baby/bathwater bullshit as usual.

After that update - I want to do a Kifflom mission and the game crashes and my Xbox 360 slim says:

"The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again"

I'm using USB (installed the playing disc there) - installed the update on harddrive - do you think this can be the issue?

How can I fix this! :_(

after the update in each lobby when the host launches the session i get timed out. before i never had a problem playing online but now i have only problems for the last 2 hours. keep getting timed out and the timed out screen keeps freezing :@