Worst game ever

dave252

Even worse than Fusion Frenzy 2.

This game sucks serious ass.

Im at chapter 5 trying to find my way in the middle of a jungle with useless markers and trying to avoid the black smog. Its taken me like 20 tries and I still havent done it.

I really wish I had never picked up this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad game but i wont judge you!!

I Will just say doe a bit of a lesson learned hope you dont mind abit of advice from me. You should always check up online and look at the reviews ask around and look at the fourms to see what its like before you touch a game this site is very good for it!!

Use a guide/walkthrough. As a very very casual watcher of Lost, (I still need to watch the fourth season, lol,) I found this game to be a fun afternoon and an easy 1000 with a couple frustrating parts. It's not a good game or something that I'd ever buy, but certainly not the worst game ever--definitely worth a rental if you know anything about Lost imo.

Even worse than Fusion Frenzy 2.

This game sucks serious ass.

Im at chapter 5 trying to find my way in the middle of a jungle with useless markers and trying to avoid the black smog. Its taken me like 20 tries and I still havent done it.

I really wish I had never picked up this game.

haha, i got up to that part as well.. i gave up ages ago..

I don't believe it was terrible, it was easy and gave a different perspective on the first season of Lost, which was when it was made, so if it does defy the later seasons, but as someone already said, what do you expect from a TV tie-in!

Yeah this game is horrible!

The ONLY slightly fun/interesting parts is when you are running and have slide & jump obstacles (which only happens twice in the game and for about 2 minutes)

I rented this game for 1 day and got all the achievements, following the guide, in about 6-7 hours. I never watched the show.

This game is just another sad excuse made to cash in on a popular TV show.

:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just started a go on this now, I can understand why people don't like this game - it's truly awful.

I am only playing this for the achievements.

The only thing going for this game are the graphics and they're not even that good. I'll have it completed in the next couple of hours.

I've never watched an episode of Lost; I played this purely for the easy 1000G, and yeah it was pretty bad. It was short, though, so my advice is to find a walkthrough for it you find easy to follow and stick some music on, just follow exactly what the walkthrough says and don't think about it too much. The fact that it was over so quickly, so achievements were popping fairly consistently throughout, was enough to make me continue with it. I vaguely remember the smoke bit you're talking about - I got stuck there for a bit too, just hide inside the trees fairly often, even when you think "screw this I can make a run for it". Good luck. :)

• 4 weeks later...

You all are fucking retarded, If you would have watched the episodes you would understand what the game is about. I hate Dumb arrogant fucks who judge something they know nothing about. It is a very good game if can understand it and know what your doing.

• 4 weeks later...
You all are fucking retarded, If you would have watched the episodes you would understand what the game is about. I hate Dumb arrogant fucks who judge something they know nothing about. It is a very good game if can understand it and know what your doing.
Nope, pretty much sucked still. Easy Points though.