Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people that's trying to get the crew achievement, you have to be patient with the connection and don't give up. It's hard enough to get a group together for the crew achievement just for people to bagg out and just quit on it. Getting two different teams together will work. You just have to be patient with it. I don't care how long it takes, I will stay and help the group get the achievement. Please have a mic if anyone wants to try and get the crew achievement......Send a request to ClubxMemphisx if u have some patients on getting the "Crew Achievement".

Edited by Memphis78

If ANYONE wants to work on getting the crew achievement tonight 6/18/10 after 9:30 PM eastern time as I am in Atlanta, GA. Please send me a FR and/or a message on live. My GT: atldc404. I will be on and ready to go. I know we only need 4, but will take up 10 if 10 wants to play.

Looking at doing all online chevs if anyone wants to do em ..also wanting to boost a couple in 2k9 if anyone wants them too will help with other games in the future and looking to put together a group to do gears1 online too if anyones intrested in that GT is.. Daemonic NZ

ok so everyone needs the crew win achievement, so i decided to make a list if you want to do this copy and paste your name on here. You will have to play two complete games one win and one loss.

Crew Game Achievement

1. SOSA27ROX

ok so everyone needs the crew win achievement, so i decided to make a list if you want to do this copy and paste your name on here. You will have to play two complete games one win and one loss.

Crew Game Achievement

1. SOSA27ROX

2. dmikasek

P.S. i am from Europe so will have to agree on when will do the achievement if you are from the US

Crew Game Achievement

1. SOSA27ROX

2.dmikasek

3. Stevo 5

im in the eastern time zone and i can get on mostly any time. message me.

GT Stevo 5

1. SOSA27ROX

2.dmikasek

3. Stevo 5

4. Jayden2k6

also im looking to do the ranked wins achievements...early in the morning is the best time to do these since its easier to get matched up...

Gamertag - Jayden2k6