Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you online right now? Are you a male hero looking to the three major online achievements? Willing to help me with Mourningwood Fort (since 2030 points locally isn't unlocking the achievement)? Then message me on Xbox Live (GT:Alucardia) right now and invite me to your realm.

Additionally, if you need any of the following legendary weapons, let me know via Xbox Live message, and I'll pick one up from a shop before I join you:

Sword {The Love Sword, The Merchant's Bodyguard, The Splade}

Hammer {Dragonbone Hammer, Lunarium Pounder, Mallett's Mallet}

Pistol {The Barnumficator, Desert Fury, Mirian's Mutilator}

Rifle {Facemelter, The Hero's Companion, Scattershot}

No charge for any of those, I'll consider it fair trade for helping knock out the three achievements and trying the mortar minigame. I'll be online for a while yet.

Hello guys.. my GT is Alignedstew3 .. and im looking for 3 online achievements... Having a baby (with another player)

Get married (With another player)

Enter a business partnership (with another player)

if any1 else need theese to.. please add me, and we can fix it :) (Since im playing as a male character i would preffer a female character to do this with.. should make sense i guess..

Hello guys.. i made a mistake not buying houses early on in the game.. which means its going to take alot of time for me to get the "Tough Love" Achievement.. so i thought.. maeby any1 here would "lend" me 8.5 million gold?.. main reason is im lazy tbh.. but still..

In case.. GT: Alignedstew3

Edited by Jesper2207

Hello guys.. i made a mistake not buying houses early on in the game.. which means its going to take alot of time for me to get the "Tough Love" Achievement.. so i thought.. maeby any1 here would "lend" me 8.5 million gold?.. main reason is im lazy tbh.. but still..

In case.. GT: Alignedstew3

Hey Jesper2207, I have over 10 million gold.. I can give you however much you need. Already bought all available real estate, shops, etc and did the main quest. Just trying to finish up achievements that I have left, so I don't need it. Gamertag is: SABRUBA, msg me or something :)