Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at 99.04 % with 4 errands missing out of all 50 and i have done everything else on every checklist i can find.. if anybody has any ideas or knows of something else i would appreciate it

now i have 99.09 with 3 errands left and for some reason i only have 333 clothing items theres supposed to be 334. ive looked in the clothing thread and i have all the clothing items you recieve from errands.

got 100 % i missed a go kart street race because i got the achievement for all go kart races without it so i figure i did all of them but i didnt

kid mav for the arcade games i got a few tips

NUT SHOTS keep shooting moving up to the top of screen then almost all the way to the bottom of the screen untill the hawk shows up then just shoot him.the bat should usualy die from youre bullets while your movie up and down. if not shoot him and dodge his sound wave thing

for the monkey one what i did was tried to keep all of the bananas on the ground so everytime i picked one i up i would shoot it back down and keep moving. that should get the job done. try not to let the spiders land or they will get u trapped into a corner.

Soooo nearly there. I have 327 Clothing items required and I'm thinking the problem is I need to find these errands. I haven't got the Fast Food outfit yet for insance, and I was wondering if I just stand outside the burger joint, will the event finally appear? It seems I've walked from end to end of the map over and over without finding one of the 20 remaining errands.

O.K This is driving me up the wall.... It's been 8 days in game and Shop 5 still hasn't appeared. That is my only remaining lesson... which isn't going to put me from 99.26 to 100% is it....

I'm phoning Rock* to complain really... what a waste of £40 and four days.

Also to avoid me looking stupid... I re-did..

Every Go Kart Mission

Every Cash Job

EVERY BIKE RACE

Every Arcade Game

Every Ride at the Carnival

Checked every clothes shop even though I'm on 333 items (334 being the graduate cap which I would have except the last lesson will not appear.)

Wow, and now I've wasted my weekend and have to go back to work... ferrrking great.

im to the point that i only have 4 story missions left and a bunch of sub missions to finish. and didnt finish the nerds and jock challenges if i keep doing the main missions will i be able to do those in endless summer ? and finish the classes that i didnt finish? cause the last rubber band and G&G card are down in the basement of the card shop.

Where can I find Final Cut?

go to New Coventry, it's the barbershop.

Now for me, im 0.14% away from completing this, and i've done everything on the checklist, and i've done 40 errands, i can't get anymore to show up either, this is bothering me to the point where i wanna stab someone....help?

ideas?

I am not really stuck on a mission but have a question about a mission. I looked thru all the threads and have not seen anything on this mission. If someone could please give me an answer or lead me the right way it would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks.....

Christmas Day - Is there anything special I am suppose to do other than go get my present from the principals office? It really doesn't tell me what to do next and I am not sure what to do next?

the 100% list mentions you need the tombstones to finish, i didnt get them on halloween... should i just give up :/

NO! Never give up there is always a solution!!! Lol...sometime I crack myself up. Yeah you are pretty much screwed...Lol again.

Okay just go to the Blue Skies Warehouse and they sit right there on a wall, just smash them. Smash them all.