how do you do the toe drag thing

ravensfanyuya

i have no idea how to do this some help me?

and yes i have the game already cause they released it a week early on military bases

haha way to ask a stupid question to brag/show off you got the game early. whether you really did or not idk, but im pretty sure to do the toe drag it will do it automatically when close to the sideline or back of endzone. pretty sure thats how it was in Madden last year, could be wrong.

haha way to ask a stupid question to brag/show off you got the game early. whether you really did or not idk, but im pretty sure to do the toe drag it will do it automatically when close to the sideline or back of endzone. pretty sure thats how it was in Madden last year, could be wrong.

...or maybe he wants help?

I couldn't tell you, but if it's anything like prior games, just loft a pass to the corner of the endzone and it should do it automatically. Like I said though, that is in prior games. Good luck :D

I got it when I threw a high pass and my reciever jumped up, was flipped in the air, and fell out of bounds on the side of the endzone. It gave me the achievement (no toe drag animation) and then it reviewed the catch and TD. I still got the TD after the review! Wierd......

I got it when I threw a high pass and my reciever jumped up, was flipped in the air, and fell out of bounds on the side of the endzone. It gave me the achievement (no toe drag animation) and then it reviewed the catch and TD. I still got the TD after the review! Wierd......

That is weird since it didn't show the cut scene.

I am also having a heck of a time getting this. Sooner or later Im sure :uzi:

Just to add to the discussion for those that come across this trying to get it. Don't mean to bump it up either plus there being 2 topics on this.

Here's a video of me doing it and the play I ran. Click the YouTube video to watch in Higher Quality or go to GameVee for a little bit larger, almost-HD quality video. I have already PMed BBallFan to see if he wants to add it to the Achievement Guide.

For those that don't see the play (use pause? :)) I'm running a Inside Cross under Standard Pass. I throw it to the TE (Y button) and I'm playing with Georgia.

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/NCAA_Football_2009/XBox_360/Tippy_Toe_Lemon_Tree_Achievement/262456

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=5sXbzDyHwns]YouTube - NCAA Football 09 - Tippy Toe! Lemon Tree! Achievement[/ame]

• 5 months later...

Easy way:

Play as florida, on Heisman. Get to the 2-3 yards line, run PA sweep out of the heavy gator formation,(your only WO runs the motion before snap and you fake the handoff to him) and run with Teabow to your left with you FB and TE and pick which ever one looks more open. Go to practice mode if your really bad and try it untill your good. I do it fine whenever I want but I had friends practice and then get it.

• 1 year later...
Easy way:

Play as florida, on Heisman. Get to the 2-3 yards line, run PA sweep out of the heavy gator formation,(your only WO runs the motion before snap and you fake the handoff to him) and run with Teabow to your left with you FB and TE and pick which ever one looks more open. Go to practice mode if your really bad and try it untill your good. I do it fine whenever I want but I had friends practice and then get it.

i did exactly this and it worked to perfection after about 10 tries. i also had it on heisman but i was throwing too many INTs so i switched it to freshman and got the acheev

• 4 weeks later...