• 3 Ball
    • Team Melee
    • Rocket Race
    • Team Flag

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Team Flag, because I love Objective games. More flags then anything else. My rank would be alot higher in Team Objective if it was strictly flags.

Multi Flag BRs on The Pit = Sex

Got to agree with you on this one.

Team Flag is so much fun and unlike most of the other Double Exp playlist it actually involves some skill.

All this other garbage like Living dead, griffball, rockets, and team melee hardly take any skills and it's just a whole bunch of noobs or 50's trying to get their 5 star general rank.

Also, if it was up their my fav would actually be V-day.

i went with grifball, but living dead was a very close second.

they should really bring out the ranked living dead more often. it was a lot of fun, it was ranked FFA (lone wolves achievements for anyone who doesn't have them), and i damn near ranked up in it. got to 27 in one weekend, and my highest skill is 30.

edit: woot, 1,000th post.

Got to agree with you on this one.

Team Flag is so much fun and unlike most of the other Double Exp playlist it actually involves some skill.

All this other garbage like Living dead, griffball, rockets, and team melee hardly take any skills and it's just a whole bunch of noobs or 50's trying to get their 5 star general rank.

Oh yeah team flag takes more skill. Have two guys hop in a vehicle one grabs the flag jumps back on and captures it. That's some definete skill there.

And don't talk because if you were a level 50 you would be trying to rank up too. Also, ever think people play a game type cause its fun? Oh my God!!! People can't have fun in a videogame!!!:omg

Here's my problem with the whole Double Experience weekend stuff; With all of these great playlists, how come we 1) Only get them one at a time and 2) Can't have ANY of them in Ranked or Social playlists?!

I can't even stress how much I would play Living Dead. Or Grifball. Or Team Melee. Okay, pretty much all of them. But Zombie games are pretty much limited to Custom Games, and that is just disappointing. They are definitely my favorite.

. Oh yeah team flag takes more skill. Have two guys hop in a vehicle one grabs the flag jumps back on and captures it. That's some definete skill there.

And don't talk because if you were a level 50 you would be trying to rank up too. Also, ever think people play a game type cause its fun? Oh my God!!! People can't have fun in a videogame!!!:omg

why are u trying to pick a fight? CTF does take more skill then living dead and grifball, that's common sense. If i was a 50 i wouldn't whore y way to a 5 star rank through grifball & rocket race.

You are on your period or something whining like a little bitch. or your just an infection whore.