Not enough application tokens?

Gerror

I have finished all the co-op campaign on expert and have bought all but one of the application upgrades, it requires 4 tokens but I have only 3 left. Is there any other way to get tokens that I maybe missing? Thanks for the help in advance.

ive not found anyone to play with and so far have just been grinding the first level on my own and correct me if I'm wrong but dont you get one from one of the chip rips in the first level?

I would have thought replaying the mission a few times would accumulate the points needed as ive completed a few weapon and application upgrades already with only 1 level complete on normal (completed the first level 3 times solo)

Really need to find some peeps to play this with lol as I tried the second level, thought was a piece of cake till I found I def needed help, couldn't protect the transport and retrieve cores at same time lol... nm

Ran in to the same problem as Gerror. There is also a post about this on the Starbreeze forum. But they didnt offer a fix. I tried replaying everything on all difficulties as well as messing around with my loadout and recovering my gamertag all with no luck. So we could be screwed until there is a patch.

Strange because I had exactly enough to buy all upgrades with none remaining. I did all of them on normal first, then all on expert in order. Guess something didn't register?

If you need 1 more token, sounds like a normal didn't register or something. As for getting more, sounds like they registered twice. Some crazy glitch it would seem...

Ran in to the same problem as Gerror. There is also a post about this on the Starbreeze forum. But they didnt offer a fix. I tried replaying everything on all difficulties as well as messing around with my loadout and recovering my gamertag all with no luck. So we could be screwed until there is a patch.

Yeah I also saw that post. I messed around with my load out aswell but it gave me chip upgrades instead and a few blueprint tokens. Im level 26 and acquired all chip upgrades but still have 1 extra, totally messed up. Here's hoping for a patch.

PLEASE HELP, i have got the same Problem. i played on normal, hard and expert, but i mixed them. i played each difficulty minimum 3x and i am at level 30. i got 143 Token for weapen upgrade.

BUT STILL MISSING 2 Token for the appclications.

the game often kicked me, and sometimes it safes that i finished the level, perhaps that was the problem,

but how can there missing 2 ?? for playing normal you get 3 Token ?????

Has somebody got an idea ?? PLEASE, i checked everything and really , just finished all other application upgrade, chip and weapon and cant get the achievement because 2 app-token still missing.

Thanks for any kind of help.

And, listen to all new players :

you better start playing coop on normal each map after the other, than hard and expert. dont mix it like i did.

best regars waldes

thanks....but nothing helps...i cleared the cache, recovered my GT

i deleted my savegame, but the thing is, they put a save on their server and thats the problem, so you cant do anything, the only thing happened is that my kills were resettet ?? really strange but still have my 256 token for weapen which i dont need and still missing 2 application token

.aaaaargggghhhh

i have really no idea

i am finished with this game

but thanks for answers

• 4 weeks later...

9 spare application tokens here.

For what it's worth, I recommend going through each difficulty in turn. Don't jump around between difficulties and what ever you do, always check at the end of a new mission that the applications tokens unlocked. If they didn't, replay the mission. There were times I got the tokens but the mission didn't show as completed, so I replayed it and earned some more tokens.

im in the same boat. got one upgrade for the chip power things, left to get. which costs 4 application tokens. i have 2. Every level has been done on all difficulties. Currently replying them on expert again just incase. But i know ive already done every level.

I dont get how companies can release these unfinished games and charge full price for them. Would you buy a film that had scenes missing? Fix all the bugs before you release it! And neither starwheeze nor Evil Anywhere, want to fix it.

Heres hoping they do patch it, or at least make some new maps so i can get those last tokens, only thing i need for 100%.

/Rant

• 1 month later...

Ugh! I just ran in to this. 1 application token short of being able to unlock the final research.

Not sure what caused this - I played through all co-op missions on Normal, then played one or two on hard, skipped the rest on hard and jumped straight to expert.

I may play through all of the hard ones now, but I'm not holding out much hope.

someone I met that had this happen to him said it fixed itself once he ran through all the missions again... whatever one glitched and didn't give him that token finally gave it when he did so...

on the opposite side of this, I have 8 spares... my map completions didn't register the first time I ran Expert on Mozambique and Scandinavia... I did, however, get the appropriate App tokens for finishing them... when I ran each of those again, the star filled in and I was given more tokens...

I wish I could share with those like you who ran into this lack of of them...

yes, totally! if I could share my spares, that would be truly sick! I only have 8 extra App tokens, but Blueprints... shiiii..... I could take care of sooo many people with those... lol I think I'm currently sitting at 3800 or so spares... wow, I play this game way too much... lol

• 1 month later...

Here's a fix... of sorts. Another player I'm in a Syndicate with happened upon this and I can confirm it will work.

He's already max level and this trick seems to work better for him than it does for me, so current level may have something to do with how quickly you'll get your chip(s), but it has definitely worked for me (this may also be what caused the glitch to happen for people, in the first place).

Everything above said, I would recommend this only to players at level 30 who did not receive enough upgrade chips to max everything out:

- Go to your Agent Tab, and choose to customize your load-out

- Switch your primary weapon to any other weapon

- Press :bbut: or :rbbut:/:lbbut: and choose to SAVE your changes

When you are back on the Agent menu, check to see if an exclamation point has popped up next to the upgrade option. If it has, you just got a chip or, possibly, chips... spend 'em! If not, keep doing the steps above over and over (it may take several tries) until you do.

I recommend this to max level players for the following reasons:

- If you are still leveling and do this, you will likely only receive a single chip and then the game will glitch. You will not receive any more chips... at all... even after getting your next level. You can "correct" this by doing the steps above after you have gained enough experience to rank up. It's what I have to do now each time I level in order to get my chip... kind of annoying.

- The person in my Syndicate doing this, who is already max level, states he will get 4 to 5 chips each time it works and his success rate is higher than mine, so it requires fewer attempts. I can only ever get a single chip, until I reach the next level, and it takes quite a few tries to get it.

If anyone has ever modified their load-out, then they definitely run the risk of this happening to them, as they would have received a chip earlier than intended. Since it is very low-frequency that this even happens, it would be hard to determine until you got all the way to 30.

Anyway, hopefully this well help you guys at level 30 get the rest of your chips!

Edited by XperimntNterror

Here's a fix... of sorts. <clip>

for what it's worth, I can confirm that this has worked for a few people I know... it also worked while I was not yet a 30th level Agent... meaning, I had extra chip points to spend after doing what is listed above... I didn't spend them, I had a feeling it was going to mess something up... someone I know had this happen, didn't realize what he'd done to make it happen, and spent the points... it left him shy of all of his upgrades after he leveled to 30th... I haven't talked to him about Syndicate in a while and he stopped playing it, so I don't know if he got it fixed or not... I'll direct him here the next time I see him on the game...

I am having the same issue. The game stopped giving me application tokens 15 short of finishing them. Since then, I played a bunch of maps, and went back through and beat all maps on expert and most on normal. This is incredibly frustrating.

I also, tried the above method posted by xperimnt and it gave me something - 5 extra DART Upgrade chips, but no application tokens. The game is not a bad game, but I wish they would have fixed these bugs prior to shipping. I am going to keep trying (I have a bunch more kills to grind) and if it works, will post back success unless anyone else has a fix.

I will try some more tonight, but since I have noticed this, I have done all nine missions on hard, about half on normal, and a few on expert (where I got my initial tokens) - nothing has yet changed, The fact that I was about 27 short means that multiple missions should be granting me tokens. I do hope for the magic fix with all of them popping, but for now must settle for doing them in order of difficulty...

Quick Update:

I am almost through replaying expert levels - 5 more to go (Colorado - Argentina), I have done all on normal and redid China and Scandanavia on hard. My application token are still zero.

I have also tried to start a new save, this only resets the loadouts, it seems all stats for CEO are saved on the EA (Syndicate) server. In resetting the loadouts back to my preferences, the 5 extra DART chips appeared but no application tokens. I ran through a few missions and still, application tokens are zero.

I am nearing contract completion (currently at 95.5%), but it is going to be really bad if I have all them completed but am missing 6 research areas because of a glitch.

• 1 month later...

After reading this thread I had become extremely paranoid about the possible glitches. So for people starting out, after every mission I check that I get the appropriate application tokens, and I spend them as soon as I can.

You get 3 tokens for each map on normal, 4 for hard and 5 for expert. However if you jump straight to expert, you should get 12 tokens for each map, as the tokens do stack. Thus at the end you should have 108 tokens.

Tier 1 applications take 1 token, 2 and 3 take 2 tokens and tier 4 take 4 tokens. There are 12 applications, thus 108 tokens to be spent.

Hope this helps keeping track of the tokens. Also, as mentioned about I was goofing around with the loadout modifications, and would get 2 chip upgrades. I am only level 20, and thus specifically avoided spending them in fear for glitching the game. As soon as I back out of the agent tab those chips would also disappear. Thus be careful when doing this and do not upgrade anything immediately after modifiying a loadout as that might be why some people might be have issues. Hope this helps someone.