What Is Your Current Xbox Live Status?

Pheonix_Assassin

What Is Your Current Xbox Live Status?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Current Xbox Live Status?

• 1 Year
    • 3 Month
    • 1 Month
    • 48 Hours
    • Silver

I have month to month... But it's such a waste of money when I could be buying yearly. I'm just too lazy to call MS and cancel it. You know, I think I'm going to do that right now.

Just buy a year card online. Current best value I've seen is $39 for 13 months. Enter the code and you're good. The month-to-month charge will take a back seat to the year card. No monthly charge (for the next year+) and NO call to MS customer support.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a year and haven't even used it. Was kicked out of the house and haven't been able to get internet yet. Does give me a chance to finish offline games.

Whe where you kick out? Becoues you where gay? Or you lover kick you out? Or it was the bank that kick you out?

Edited by dakrkplayer2

Whe where you kick out? Becoues you where gay? Or you lover kick you out? Or it was the bank that kick you out?

First off sending me a pm with improper grammar is just poor on your part and secondly I'll be more then happy to tell you why I got kicked out(because none of those lame child like reasons are it) as soon as you take your head out of your ass and learn to spell and type.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Year + Month.

Finishing up a 3-Month card, then on to the 13 months I have next in line.

I don't understand the recurring CC charges that some of you rely on when there are continually better deals at B&M stores or online. Buy NOW, enter the code and have the next pending charge deferred by another year while saving up to $20.

Well, it's not my money -- I'm just sayin'. :)