Wtf?

Chris261287

Got to wave 29 with 3 random strangers in Undead Overun. Zombies got owned big time. I ended up with something silly like 500 kills, 3 revives and about 100 assists with 0 downs. I accidentally killed the sudden death period when backing away from a mini hoard and walked off a cliff (d'oh!). when the game eventually finished, i only got 600 xp for 30 mins zombie raping. 600 xp, gotta be joking me! Mini rant but also asking if that sounds right or not?

ill try again later, pay a bit more closer attention just incase i missed something. pretty sure i didnt though. we scored just over $150,000 between us iirc

What it said exactly was "Mission Completed (or Passed)" and then it gave me 2000xp each time. Our highest score was somewhere in $70,000-$80,000. I had the highest score all 3 times, maybe this is the reason?

I played again just now and the XP is given based on the medal you get. Gold is 1000XP and its double XP weekend so you get 2000XP. Every match I've been in, except 1, we got a gold medal. Highest score we got is $83,000.

After the match ends, there's a screen that shows everybody's score and at the bottom it shows the medal you got and how much XP it gives.

We played on Normal

manual as in expert? i had it on normal

i think Normal is fine too, cause i just finished on Normal an got 2000xp after just like 4-5 levels, i normally only got 300xp on Casual, and thats even when we go to like 20 levels an i open a bunch of caskets.

i also notice everything is doubled on Normal compared to Casual.

i forgot to look at the final mission tallie to see what all my xp came from but im assuming it counted my kills.

and unlike singleplayer, the zombies can be killed with body shots, so even on Normal it auto aims to their body but 2-3 shots with a repeater kills them, unless you're really good on Expert i would stick with Normal cause i doubt you would save any more ammo in Full aim rather than semi-auto aim

i think Normal is fine too, cause i just finished on Normal an got 2000xp after just like 4-5 levels, i normally only got 300xp on Casual, and thats even when we go to like 20 levels an i open a bunch of caskets.

i also notice everything is doubled on Normal compared to Casual.

i forgot to look at the final mission tallie to see what all my xp came from but im assuming it counted my kills.

and unlike singleplayer, the zombies can be killed with body shots, so even on Normal it auto aims to their body but 2-3 shots with a repeater kills them, unless you're really good on Expert i would stick with Normal cause i doubt you would save any more ammo in Full aim rather than semi-auto aim

So that's it, the OP probably played on Casual and thats why he got low XP.

@eiVaL

The 2000XP is constant. It doesn't give you XP based on your kills, its just always 2000xp for every gold medal match

Yes I had it on casual, Id been messing around with a friend holding down a rooftop against the Lawmen. I changed to Expert aiming and only got 2000 XP. This time we only got to wave 3 and sudden death which sucked. Im just a bit miffed that 30 mins zombie killing, 500+ kills can only get you 2000 XP. I think Ill stick to repeating Twin Rocks over and over.

So that's it, the OP probably played on Casual and thats why he got low XP.

@eiVaL

The 2000XP is constant. It doesn't give you XP based on your kills, its just always 2000xp for every gold medal match

u sure, cause i remember gettin gold before but always got like 3 or 600xp.

idk but that mode has been pissin me off cause it almost always ends with some idiot who just stays ontop of a house never helping but then we gotta sit an watch him run outta ammo then run around for an hour till the match ends, just for the same amount of XP as Pikes Basin in 15 minutes